News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Gasping for air, Frista ripped open the sack and struggled to make it to the surface. Black dots dances in front of her eyes as the water forced open her mouth, and her vision went blank.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

winifred

OOC:Sorry guys, been kinda busy :P
BIC:Moozy, Frista, Never, never trust a fox!I know this fox. He's a dangerous one!We gotta help Roxas n the others, mates. I'll try to take care of the ship. Brookflow starts swiming after the ship. An otter swims after her. Brooky swam towards the ship as fast as she could, deep under the surface.When she got close, she pulled out a small dagger and began to cut holes in the side of the ship. She was suprized to find a otter next to her, doing the same. The only thng was they looked exactly alike!

Brooky let forth a little burst of bubbles.It was someone she hadn't seen for along time! Her twin brother Riverstar.He was the one the fox was seeking revenge on.And looking just like riverstar  was why the fox had looked at her.They finished the job and swam together to the surface, they stared at each other. Rivers? Brooky? Redclaw is here, rivers whispered.I know said Brooky.And the fox is here.I know said Rivers.They stared again trying to believe it was true. It was like staring into a mirror!They curled tails, (an old secret ruddershake) Then they swam back to their friends. :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Skipper

OOC: we were too far out to sea and your daggers wouldn't have been able to penetrate the thick wood
BIC:Redclaw laughed at the otters puny attempts to stop him and some of the crew shouted insults, he finished his seaweed gog quickly and tossed the flask to the cook who scurried of quickly

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista was struggling to swim away from the sack, which had entangled itself around her beck legs.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

winifred

OOC: Sorry for my ignorence ;D
BIC:Brooky looked back dissapointedly, their attemps were not proving helpful. They continued to swim back to their friends. Brooky bounded out of the water, Rivers followed suite. She ran to help Frista and look for the others.
OOC: What is our current position exactly? Did some vermin stay behind on th island or what?Are some of the hares back with redclaw?Correct me if I'm wrong, but were all on the island with no vermin right?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

redwallgurl

Frista was spluttering out water as she furiously saluted and thanked her saviours. She managed to gasp out, " Any scoff, sah?" before she fell over unconscious, after her whole ideal.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

RatBane

The manages get out of th cell that held him he stood on the forts wall and watched the battle. He growled at seeing the offer that left him scared and his paw messed up. He picked up his weapons and headed out to meet him.

OOC: ok I am on my phone I will have nets back this week and will post a longer post for a good fight.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

eualaia

OOC: i am busy, i wont be able to post for a while
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

winifred

BIC:Rivers sees a glint of sunlight of steel, he looks up and there is the fox.HE whispers something to Brooky and they start to make their way towards him.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista's mouth opened and her last air came out in bubbles as she sunk.

winifred

BIC: Brooky bounded to the edge and dove in.She swam towards frista with all the speed she could muster.She gently grabbed her friend and made for the surface.As she got to the sand she started to applie administrations of pushing on frista's belly to revive her.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

redwallgurl

Moozy hurried over to her friends side. She felt powerless watching Brooky do all the work. She asked despertaly Brooky, "Is there anything at all that I can do to help Frista?!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: winifred on March 19, 2012, 08:57:40 PM
BIC: Brooky bounded to the edge and dove in.She swam towards frista with all the speed she could muster.She gently grabbed her friend and made for the surface.As she got to the sand she started to applie administrations of pushing on frista's belly to revive her.
Sorry I'm nt part of this RP but it's called CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Recesetation) or you might be performing the Heimlich maneuver. Just saying, Sorry for butting in. 
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista coughed and spluttered, throwing up water, then, with her stomach empty, she collapsed into the ground unconcious.

Troy Troodon

OOC: I don't know what to do with Bullwing?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.