News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

OOC: Dannflorrebuga you can always join if you want just sign up. I thinks its in the next page. Bullwing can probably keep an eye on the vermin to see where they are going.

BIC:
Moozy watched her friend thinking of the best way to wake her up. SHe was doubting the seawater because she already inhaled so much of it. SHe looked worriedly to her companions.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus the Otter sighed with relief( difficult to dounderwater) the haremaid would be okay. He didn't have to reveal himself jjuusstt yet.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista open her eyes and the first words out of her lips were, "Does any chap have some jolly good scoff? This poor haremaid's starvin' wot!" Slowly sitting up Frista bantered her friends. "I can't believe that you chaps are lettin' me STARVE! I almost drowned don'cha know?!? That didn't work so now yer tryin' to starve me ta death! Augh!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

The otter Lupus almost busted out laughing." always thinking of their stomachs!"

OOC: should I show myself or follow the ship?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skipper

OOC:show yourself because the ship is too far out to sea and can not be seen

BIC: Redclaw climbed to the crows nest and smiled thinly to himself, sooon his crew would be in southsward, the weather was good the pickings were easy, he would create an army and they would be back to get the badger and his longeared friends.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: sounds good BIC:

The otter decided it was too late to chase the ship and instead, approached the band of hares on the shore... and was spotted.

redwallgurl

Moozy had spotted the otter as she regained consciousnis and shouted in alarm.

Dannflower Reguba

"Wooaaaahhhh there don't go telling the vermin your awake! Believe me it's not worth it," Said Lupus as he smiled at the awakining haremaid.

redwallgurl

Moozy smiled knowing this otter wasn't dangerous. She replied in a carefree, " Well you shouldn't be splashing through the water waking up an injured hare maid. By the way what's your name?"

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus is me name, may I ask yours

OOC: I'm getting off right now

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista was still yelling, "I may have to resort to eating bally old grass and leaves! Maybe even a stick or two! Wot!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

No need for that mate. Do you like fish? Remarked Lupus to the Hares.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Anything but leaves and the lot, wot! Catch 'em up, mate!" Frista leaped up and was grinning at the thought of food.

Dannflower Reguba

In a flash the otter was gone... Fishing.

Troy Troodon

Bullwing, then flew over dry land, to search for any of Roxas's comrades.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.