News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I like shopping, as long as I get plenty of rests. I like to go in shoe shops because I usually end up with an awesome pair of shoes. The last time I got shoes, they were high-heeled boots with shiny bits. 8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I got these shoes, kinda like Converse, but high-tops. They're pink with black zebra stripes. I love em.  :D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

I have a pair of leopard print tennis flat shoes. They're great!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I just have boring hiking shoes.  They're Nevados and they're very comfortable, but nothin' fancy.  They're just tan, brown and green.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I like some dressy shoes, but I hate wearing high heels because I'm already so tall. When I put them on, I'm like a giraffe :P I'm taller than my mom, my older sister, and my older cousin. They joke that I have my dad's genes because he's pretty tall too.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Really?  How tall are you?  Because I'm almost 5 feet 5 inches.  Lol, I'm much taller than my sister and nearly the same height as my mother.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Well, I'm around your height, I just think I'm really tall because they're shorter than me

Rainshadow

Lol, yeah, I come from a tall family.  I mean, my brother is 6 feet!  But my sister is only 5 feet 1 inch.  She kinda stands out.

Redwallfan7

redwallgurl

I'm soo small I wish I was taller though
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Icefire

I'm short! I'm about the same height as...Rainshadow's sister. I almost typed her name there!
I like wearing heels because I'm so short, but I only have two pairs because it's so hard to find shoes that fit right!
I'm going shopping again today. :P Maybe I'll come back with cute hair clips or something...
Oh! So my friend posted a conversation on facebook that I thought all y'all might appreciate:
M: Want to go to the mall?
L: Not really.
N: YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE MALL!
L: ...Why?
N: BECAUSE GIRLS DON'T JUST TURN DOWN A TRIP TO THE MALL!!!!

This girl does! lol
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Lol, yep!  That would be me!  I don't like shopping at malls.  Too many clothes.  Oh, and Icefire, if you want to say my sister, just say Eustace Scrubb.  Creepy that she has a guy username.  Ah well, he's my favorite Narnia character too.

Redwallfan7

When I go to malls, I look at other things besides clothes, even though I enjoy clothes shopping. The two malls over here in Colorado have expensive prices so most of the time I just look for fun. I like the water fountains in them.

Rainshadow

Yeah, the mall I go to doesn't really have anything interesting.  It's just a bunch of stores and a Cinnabon which I never eat at.  It's not that it's bad, I just never have the time to eat at it. :(

Dawnwing

The nearest malls to me are each an hour away.  I usually go for clothes (Maurice's is where I mostly find them), shoes, and sports stuff ('cause one of the malls has this sporting goods store... I've looked for hiking boots, karate sparring gear, and sports team shirts).  I'm kinda disappointed because there used to be this really really good smoothie place at one of them; it was the highlight of my mall visit, but now it's gone. :(