News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

I have to wear glasses or else I can't see.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

me too I got them last week.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

I hope I never need glasses. I don't mind if others wear them, it's just that I don't think they'd look all that great on me.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

It depends on the style mine are brown wire rectangles
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

Does anyone here model? Three of my friends have actually modeled sometimes. I don't model. I tried it a few times and it was ok, wasn't really for me though. They also act, sing, and dance. In fact my friend on playlist.com who I used to go to school with won four trophies in a pageant, and was a runner up.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dawnwing

Nope, not me.

As far as glasses, I need them 'cause my eyes are so bad.  I've got rectangle-shaped ones that only have the frame at the top.  I wear contacts far more often than glasses, though.   
I actually tried sparring in taekwondo today without wearing any glasses or contacts - normally I wear contacts for that, but only had glasses along today, and we decided it would be a bad idea to wear glasses in case I accidentally took a kick to the head.  It was weird, my vision is so bad I can't see another person's face, just a general pink color.  So I could see when they kicked or punched or whatever, but I'm so used to watching their eyes betray their movements and I couldn't use that today.

Icefire

I'm a little late here. My main standard for a guy is that he must love the Lord more than I do. That's going to have to be true of the guy I marry or my marriage will be a mess. Any other qualities I like about him are just bonus.

As to hats, I don't wear them...I've never really enjoyed hats and I probably never will.
I wear glasses! Mine are black on the outside and pink on the inside. I like them, but they slide down a lot. Add that to the fact they're black and you start losing sight of my eyes...at least, of my upper eyelids. Yet another reason I don't wear make-up. Although, my mom said that wearing make-up with my glasses still looked good. Hm...
Yeah, without my glasses the world is just a blur of color. I can still make out most of what's going on around me, but there is no detail.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Wisteria Wild Cat

I may need glasses, and sometimes I run around in my friend's glasses. Everybody says I look good in glasses, so I wouldn't mind getting them. My friend's pair actually makes everything sharper, and more defined than what I usually see. I can read things farther off, too. It's fun running around with her stuff.  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Mad Maudie

I need to get new glasses cause my eyes are getting increasingly worse right now I have a fashion issue though cause I'm in crutches and a foot brace...
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

Oh wow, I look like a hobo right now. Black fingerless gloves, black nails, grey skinny jeans, a creamy shirt with a black tank top underneath, and an olive jacket. It doesn't seem like it, but I look like a hobo.  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Mad Maudie

wow love that outfit! i look goth right now. black chain earrings, black fishnet fingerless gloves, a black shirt and a pair of dark jeans, and black shoes, and a black hat, and i'm in pigtails.... and my nails are painted black... guess what my favorite color is?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

PrimroseWarrior

Its pink! I know its pink!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mad Maudie

No that's my least favorite color it's black and blue how did you not know that?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

PrimroseWarrior

I was being sarcastic. that tone is SO hard to get in writing...
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~