News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

I haven't had those, actually....

Ooh, have you ever had pearl milk tea? You can probably get it at a local grocery store or Asian market. It's really yummy, and incites fun reactions when you get to the bottom of the can!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

Nope. Not a huge fan of tea, really.

What about those little thingummies. The really small citrus, y'know?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

He could be talking about lemons. Or key limes. Those are small citruses.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Rusvul

Nonononononono... Kumquat. That's it. Really small and kind of bitter. Don't much like them myself. Smallest citrus, if I'm not mistaken, about the size of a cherry or a grape.

The Skarzs

Oh, yeah, those little green things.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Oh. Kumquats. Ok.

I've never had one of those.... The name is fun. :) <3

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 23, 2014, 03:05:10 AM
Hmm. I like how this has become a random discussion topic, instead of a girly one.

I wonder why?  *Gestures at all the guys on this topic*

As for accents, I can now speak in two accents: American and cockney.  I started talking to myself in a cockney accent from the point of view of my possible character in my friend's Doctor Who fan film, and now I'm pretty good at just saying anything in it.  And of course I can speak in an american accent perfectly.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

I can't do a Southern American accent. I live in the area, but I just can't pull one out!

I do an English accent well, though. Not naturally, but well.

Rusvul

Southern accents... Hahahaha... Yeah, me neither.

The Skarzs

Give me an accent, and I'll do a decent copy of it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

BlueRose

Rusvul