News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

It's an anime.  A very... interesting, anime.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 10, 2020, 03:22:58 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 09, 2020, 09:52:27 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on February 09, 2020, 08:34:22 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on February 09, 2020, 04:18:21 AM

No one else is going to react to this? Not a soul?
...That is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, right?

That is most definitely JoJo  :laugh:
*nods knowingly* Definitely JJBA.

I definitely know a lot just from my friends watching it. Most of the character's names (when anglicised) begin with J, there's a scene in part 5(?) where somebody
Spoiler
pees in front of everyone, yelling at them to look (something about something making them do the opposite of what they want to do?).
[close]
I really have no idea at all.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Like I said, I have no idea at all. I hardly know anything about JJBA.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on February 10, 2020, 09:02:11 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on February 10, 2020, 01:44:37 AM
*Chews gum and swings purse*
Ooh, I love the design! Are those reversible sequins? I ADORE that shade of pink! It looks so good with your outfit, too! Those yellow flowers on the trim look adorable! Do you like my handbag? It cost a fortune but *cue high pitched giggling* I got it on sale. My husband was still a little bit annoyed by how much I paid for it but he didn't really mind too much. He just loves drama so much, you know? He just can't resist making a big deal out of everything for the pure amusement of it! Isn't that hilarious! *more high pitched giggling* The colour goes so well with my hair. *begins playing with hair, hoping new haircut will be noticed. Gets bored of waiting* I got a new haircut. Did you notice? I had to go to twelve different hairdressers before I found one that could do it to my satisfaction. It's not quite how I wanted it but I got sick of looking for somebody to do it so I had to put up with this. It's not too bad but I really wanted it layered and he cut it a few millimetres too short, and he left too much fringe. Oh well, what can you expect when you get a man to do your hair, right? I got my nails done too. The pink was the wrong shade and half a tone lighter than I wanted it but I'm not fussy, you know? Oh, I really must be off. I told my friend I'd meet her at the nail salon. I'm going to get my nails redone. This colour really doesn't suit me, you know. *turns to leave, steps on tiny blade of grass with ridiculously high stilettos and falls over, brushing knee on a rose bush. Tiny dot of blood appears. Instantly faints*

(OOC) In case anybeast is wondering, no.
Eew.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

she is like that in real life! ;D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*hefts battleaxe* Now that's over and done with, I really want to make a weapons rack. I wonder how many cast iron spikes I can convince dad to let me remove from the fence. Speaking of fences, I'm starting fencing on Thursday. I'm so excited! Hoiho has gone to sleep on the curtain.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on February 11, 2020, 03:41:19 AM
*hefts battleaxe* Now that's over and done with, I really want to make a weapons rack. I wonder how many cast iron spikes I can convince dad to let me remove from the fence. Speaking of fences, I'm starting fencing on Thursday. I'm so excited! Hoiho has gone to sleep on the curtain.
Can you, like, pretend to be girly?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.