News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Summer at Lilyfall

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 13, 2012, 07:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Mad Maudie said I could make this, so I did. Have fun! ;D
BIC:
It was a shining summer day. Light filtered through the leaves and shone on the water, making rainbow patterns.
Ailsa Riverlyne was watching the otterbabes play in the shallow water, making sure none of them wandered in too deep. Most of them could not swim very well yet.
She dipped her paws in the water and breathed deeply. At least the babies weren't bothering her now.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

Dawnlilly jumped headlong into the water just beyond the babes making a huge splash, even though the two girls were completely different they went everywhere together, "Hi alisa! how are you enjoying the fresh air?" Dawnbud said smiling, Dawnbud was the calm sensible one and Dawnlilly was the fun energetic one.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

Ailsa grinned. 'I'm alright!' She dived into the clear water and twisted round, chasing the light beams.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

BrookSkimmer

Ruckador sat on the edge of the water and polished his sword. The holt warrior was becoming restless. Perhaps an adventure would come soon?

redwallgurl

Floaquria sat next to Ruckador fluttering her eyelashes, "That's a nice sword Ruck, where did you get it?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Trigoma

Trigoma was sitting by the waters edge taking in the sun when he was splashed by water. "Arg you little play beasts!" He growled at Dawnlily. "Cant you see some sensible beasts are trying to relax?" It was then that he heard his mother calling. "Trigoma! Come here now! I need help cleaning the house before Dad gets home!" Trigoma muttered under his breath. Then turning to the voice he replied. "No mom, i have to watch younger otters so they dont drown!" Then walking off he left towards a forested area. Satisfied with himself he sat under a tree to resume his nap.

OOC: Woot nice to see this RP underway now :D
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

BrookSkimmer

Ruckador did not lift his eyes from his sword. He polished the steel until it shown with the sun's rays. He did not wish to meet the female's gaze. Females tended to make him uneasy and he did not want Floaquria to see him blush.

"It was given to me by my father before he passed away." He stopped polishing and let his gaze wander out to the water. "Why are you not splashing and playing with the others on such a fine day?"

Mad Maudie

Swimming up Dawnlilly replied "Oh! she does not do stuff like that! to high above and flirty to enjoy life! unlike normal otters who would rather swim that bat eyelashes!" she said splashing Flo as she jumped out and back into the water, "And you Trig had better help your Mum or I'll tell her how you took all the sweets at the fair last summer i watched you!" she yelled racing off to entertain the babes.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

Now it was Flo's turn to blush and turned away.

"I'll see you around Rok!" Flo calls then shouts to Dawnlilly "Hey Dawn do you need any hel p with the young ones? Maybe when they go in we can have a race?!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I'm sorry I entered my character, do I have to wait to be accepted or can I just jump intoo the RP? :-[
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

BrookSkimmer

OOC: I think it's ok to start in here. Mad Maudie started this thread so she would have to give the final word on that. Also, gonna get something going to move this plot along. Hope that's ok!

BIC:

Ruckador watched the female otter leave and smiled. For some reason he always seemed to make the females blush. Was it his position as warrior, his ability to handle a blade, his handsome figure? The warrior chuckled and rose, shaking head head slightly to rid the smile from his features.

As he was about to make for the main living structure of Lilyfall an otter from the area came running to him.

"Ruckador! You're needed urgently! Grandma Wisteria has gone missing. The last she was seen was almost two days ago! Come quick we must find her!"

The warrior ran to where a group of otters was standing and talking. He spoke up loudly so everybeast could hear. "Calm down everybeast!"

Another otter piped up. "But sir, it's worse than we feared! Our scout says he has spotted a group of vermin coming towards us. We must prepare for battle!"

The warrior's face turned into one of concern and deep concentration. "We must prepare for battle. Searching for grandma Wisteria will have to wait!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I guess I'll start, if that's alright.

BIC:Trilium watched the commotion from behind a rock near the waterfall. She pulled out her favorite ax, a medium sized thing sharp enough to cut off an otters tail, or on a better note, a vermin's head, in one swipe. 
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Mad Maudie

Dawnbud quickly yelled at the babes to come in after hearing about vermin she herded them into a circle. calling out " How many vermin where there?"  while Dawnlilly asked "Was it that tribe of foxes? who attacked last fall? if so not very many i deal with some myself,"
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

Trilium leaped over her hiding rock. She walked over to the rest of the otters, shouldering past a few. "What's all this talk of vermin? Why 'r we just standin' 'ere when we could be out kicking vermin butt?!?" Tril demanded.

Mad Maudie

"Uh we do not even know if they are here to attack us they could be just passing through i think that unless they come at us we should stand are ground we attacked the foes last year and it turned out they were only passing through we lost 3 good otters then one was my dad we do not need any more lives to be gone unless they are a threat right?" she asked turning to Rok.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~