News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Who's a Calvin and Hobbes fan on here?

Started by Redwallfan7, February 14, 2012, 09:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

I am great comic's here goes one note ;D  (The revenge of the Babysat )
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

psybox

is it possible to not be a calvin in hobbes fan?

eualaia2

WildDoogyPlumm

My sister got a book of Calvin and Hobbes comics, so I borrowed it and read it straight through.
PURE AWESOMENESS.  ;D  ;D  ;D
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

MatthiasMan

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Interesting! Maybe I'll read it some time.

Redwallfan7

It's worth the reading. It's actually harder to find at stores since it quit in 1995.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Trigoma

My bro took all his C&H books when he moved ;_;
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

gorath

Calvin and hobbes is great! I like the one when calvin is pretending to be a docter with suzy. That one is soooo funny! ;D
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

I really like C and H, but so far my favorite comic is Dilbert!!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Redwallfan7

get Fuzzy is funny too, but it's not my favorite

DeathRage

I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.