News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Favorite YouTube video

Started by Bragoon, February 14, 2012, 11:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dannflower Reguba

I listened to it, and considering that I'm not a fan of that style, it was pretty good.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Thanks, dan! Oh, and about the things I said on the "Top characters you'ed like to smack" topic, sorry abou that. I guess I wasn't acting very christian-like. And I am sorry about your neighbore.

KitrallStreamrippler

It's kind of sad how funny this video is. My dad showed it to me, and we couldn't stop laughing. I am so lame.

EDIT: What? Nooo!!! I couldn't copy and paste, so I wrote down the entire URL and typed it all out and it didn't work?? That's ridiculous. I'll try to fix it...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 03, 2013, 09:35:02 PM
Thanks, dan! Oh, and about the things I said on the "Top characters you'ed like to smack" topic, sorry abou that. I guess I wasn't acting very christian-like. And I am sorry about your neighbore.

You're so much like AbbotAlf, we would argue like blazes from sun up to sundown, then we'd both find something to agree on and be just fine with each other for awhile.  :D

Neither of us were, arguing does that to a person.

Mr. Roader was a great neighbor, but he was getting old (later 70's I think), I'm just glad that he doesn't have to live with cancer anymore, and sincerly hope to see him in heaven.

Hopefully this "awhile" is a bit more like a "permanent." As much as it may appear to be, I HATE arguing, but I'm also very defensive (terrible combination) which leads to my getting angry a at others a lot.

@Kitrall send me the typed out link WITHOUT any code, I'll see what I can do for you.  ;)

@Topic It really stinks watching Roosterteeth sometimes, they have some great stuff, but their content was actually rated.

I love liquidfired's stuff, yall should check him out.  :)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflower Reguba

Hmm... I can't run that URL. Can you give me the name of the video itself? I'll go find it from my computer.  :)

KitrallStreamrippler

It's Goats Yelling Like Humans Super Cut Compilation. -_- Yes, as I mentioned before, I am so lame. But it is hilarious, I promise.

Dannflower Reguba

This it? BTW did you use an Iphone or other ortable device? Because that URL looked a little wonky from the start.  ;)

Ungatt Trunn

nbody please tell me how they post video's? I just can't seem to figure out how >:(. I tried to do what Lily said in the Frequently Asked Questions topic, but it dosn't work for me for some reason. Please help :-[.

Dannflower Reguba

[youtube][/youtube]

Just copy and paste that code, then put the URL between them.  ;)

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 04, 2013, 04:46:56 PM

This it? BTW did you use an Iphone or other ortable device? Because that URL looked a little wonky from the start.  ;)
Yeah, I mostly use my DS to visit the forum now- too much competition for the computer.
I think that's the one- thanks again! :D

Ungatt Trunn

Here, I'll try to post another YouTube video. Tell me if it works:
[youtube]5V2DZaYyqeY&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
If it still dosn't work, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V2DZaYyqeY&feature=player_detailpage

Romsca

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER?? None of the youtube videos even show up at all! (Not that I've actually been watching these, I haven't, but my computer just BROKE and I'm really upset :'()

Ungatt Trunn

Here, I'll try it again:

EDIT: Yes! It finally worked!