News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

your first tooth

Started by rakkety tam, February 15, 2012, 05:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

so how did u loose your first tooth and when my first tooth came out when i was about 5 it happened when i wAS chewing on a glue stick dont ask i was weird back then and my brother said take it out and i ran out side with the glue stick still chewing and when my bro caught up he pulled  it out and pop went my toot on the yard never found it though
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

eualaia

i was wiggling it then my little brother punched me in the face and it came out
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

2 quid is good

It just came out, in the night lol
I've been here throughout my formative years......

So please don't judge me by my tweenage posts XD

Mad Maudie

i was 5 it was in the middle of prayers at first i thought it was corn than i thought when did i last have corn? then it dawned on me and i squealed with delight and yelled "I lost my tooth!" and i got fifty cents
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

winifred

lol
I forget when I lost my first tooth but I was really excited (I forget because I have other memories with my other teeth) I've lost 3 teeth in church I think.One came out at my cousins b-day party while I was jumping in the bouncehouse, and while chewing on a hard candy, that one really hurt! I told myself I was going to lose my last one before my 11th b-day (Ithink :P )And I did!!! ;D I wish there was an emoticon with a tooth missing ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tiria Wildlough

I lost my first tooth walking around the back yard at night. Don't ask me why I was doing that, but when my tooth came out, I was really excited and yelled, 'MY TOOTH CAME OUT!! LOOK!!!!' :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Banya

No lie; I ate it in a taco. 
I was eating tacos with my mother, and she asked me when I lost my tooth.  Sure enough, there was a gap, but there'd been a tooth there just a moment before.
The tooth fairy still gave me a Sacajawea dollar for my troubles.

Rainshadow

My first tooth came out kinda prematurely.  See, my older cousin, who used to despise me (he thought I was obnoxious, which, honestly, I kinda was), was over at our house and was hanging out with my brother (they're about the same age) when one of them suggested playing a game.  Me, being about four or five at the time, immediately wanted to play house, and so I exclaimed, "Let's play house!  I wanna be the dog!"

After proclaiming my desire to play the role of the pet, I bit down on a bean bag chair to show how good my dog impersonation was.  My cousin was quite disgusted, as that was the chair he had claimed as his own.  He grabbed the other end of it and ripped it from my mouth, telling me to stop, but he apparently ripped a bit too forcefully.  The sudden movement pulled my bottom front tooth forward, displacing it enough that it now needed to come out.  Only problem was that when you pull out a tooth, usually you pull up and out, not straight forward.  And usually the tooth is loose.  In my case, neither of those facts were true.

So, yeah, it took a good ten to fifteen minutes for my mom to actually get the tooth out, 'cause it was pretty stuck.  It did eventually come out, but that experience has scarred me for life.  Whenever I hear or feel something that sounds or feels like the bean bag fabric scraping over my teeth, I cringe, my jaw starts to hurt, and I can feel the sensation of the bean bag chair on my teeth.  Not fun.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

:P wow.

My first tooth came out when I was eating a cookie. I was chewing, and then I bit down hard on something that resisted. I was like, "That's no chocolate chip."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

I don't remember how I lost my first tooth, but nearly all the others came of during a movie. Seriously, every time I watched a movie, a tooth would fall out. I was a bit of a wimp when I was little, I would just let them fall out because I was too scared to pull them out on my own.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

I think my dad had to pull out my first one because I was jumping around too much. . . rather excited.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Man, when I get a tooth pulled, I will wait until the root is to tired of holding it and just drops it. The first tooth I lost was when my Mom was wondering why my mouth was bleeding. Sure enough, the tooth was falling out. She grabbed floss and cut it off of the root. I still HATE getting a tooth pulled. It hurts so bad. My dadgum mouth, lips, teeth, tongue, gums and all are so sensitive. Thankfully, I only have 2 left.  :)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

All of mine that are going to come out any time soon are out. One pesky molar won't come out for years, because there's no adult behind it.
I know, my mouth is weird.

I'm retired from the forum

Unimaginative

I accidentally punched my tooth out of my mouth trying to show someone how loose it was. That was one of my more clumsy moments, somewhere between wiping out on a lazy river and pushing a pull door.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Søren

^^ ;D ;D
I did that once to the the tooth out. I punched my face over and over and I just barely lifted it and it was out.
(Don't try that at home, this one was really loose as it was.)

I'm retired from the forum