News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What if you were around the redwall animals?

Started by Redwallfan7, February 17, 2012, 04:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I would spend some time with the Abbot and go tell the little ones about my adventures.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Luath

Bluefire

I would train until I was the one of the best swordbeasts. I'm really competitive.

Griffen

GRAPHIC AND SAD DO NOT READ!!!
well it depends if i was hungry, first i would eat the rabbits.. rats and mouses are pests so i'd have to kill em' fast and otters and beavers make good fur... so do foxes. ya i know, buts that i would do.

Skipper

??????? did I really just read that?
If you tried to do that then they would outnumber you and kill you.

Felldoh154

It depends-- if I was still human and found a small red building full of animals with weopons i would call animal control. If I was a redwaller I'd probobly find the abbot and bother him all day

redwallgurl

i would also jsut try to figure out how to cook all the yummy food
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

I would spend the day with the Skipper and then try to get someone to teach me something, like using a sword or a sling.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Hanging out with Skipper and his otters would be awesome
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Actually, if I got to be around Redwallers I would probably faint first.  Then once I came to I would pester the Skipper.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'd want to participate in the Abbey games.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Felldoh154

U mean that race where they run around the walls?

Leatho Shellhound

Thats the one.....I would do it on the wall top though.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner