News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Member Quotes/Sayings

Started by Trigoma, February 19, 2012, 10:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Better? :P

"Do not meddle in the affairs of trolls, for you are squishy and easy to step on."
Guess who. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Yes, thanks.

I don't really have any favorite quotes from embers. Hmm, I'll get lookin'!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Faiyloe

Ok I just had to post this.

Quote from: BlueRose on December 22, 2014, 01:55:55 PM
No! That would be horrible! Rus is cute, and all that, but more in the way of a pet rat..... (No offense, Rus. I really like pet rats.)
;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Kitsune

Quote from: PluggFiretail on December 11, 2012, 03:37:30 AM
YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUGG SHOULD HAVE LIVED!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL just made fool of self but whateves ;)

This... this was one of my first posts. :P

Søren

My Second post, something regarding Martins Sword
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 20, 2012, 03:52:47 PM
I'm asking all Redwall fans, what should this spring be called? I thought maybe " the Spring of the blue river" or something like that. Thoughts please!

I'm retired from the forum

Jasper

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 22, 2014, 04:56:18 PM
Ok I just had to post this.

Quote from: BlueRose on December 22, 2014, 01:55:55 PM
No! That would be horrible! Rus is cute, and all that, but more in the way of a pet rat..... (No offense, Rus. I really like pet rats.)
;D

Nice quote! I still chicken my head at that one.  :D

Oddly enough, Rus seemed completely o.k. with it.

Rusvul

It's not that strange of a thing to say...

Skyblade

From Dan's siggy :P

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 21, 2014, 11:58:33 PM
Better? :P

"Do not meddle in the affairs of trolls, for you are squishy and easy to step on."
Guess who. . .

Ah but I have meddled in the affairs of trolls, several times might I add, and I am still not squished... Actually that one hug might have counted as a squish...   :P

The Skarzs

It was a hug-squish. Get the gestures right. ::) ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Though it wasn't very squishy. Like I said then, My grandfathers hugs are worse.  ;D

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

"@Everyone: This seems to be an epidemic! The best I can say to you is stop judging your worth by other people. Coming from a super-introvert, of course, this may be easier said than done for some of you, but try to do it anyways. Stop measuring yourself against other people, and measure yourself instead against who you wish to become. If you fall short on that yardstick (And you will, because no one is exactly who they want to be), recognize the good in yourself, and pinpoint areas you need to improve, instead of deciding that you are not worth the effort. Each human that has ever lived, is living, and ever will live, is worth it, because each has the potential to improve and the potential to do good."

- Wylder Treejumper

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!