News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Who else likes tigers?

Started by Redwallfan7, March 01, 2012, 06:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

:P >:( ;D :D Okay, Lily, thanks for giving me new intel. You can never be corrected from the wrong path too many times. ;)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflower Reguba

Yea that was definitely Photoshopped. I would know because my sister is a professional photographer! 
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Nightfire

Cool. I've always wanted to check into photography, but I've decided I work better with animals than cameras.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflower Reguba

I find animals more interesting ;D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Nightfire

Yeah, they are. Mainly cats, rats, and lizards. :) And I love tigers a LOT.
Especially White Siberian Tigers:

eualaia

i cant see that picture, nightfire
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Dannflower Reguba

Nightfire

Dannflower Reguba

Methuselah

My friend and I are OBSESSED with tigers (we throw stuff at the TV whenever they frame tigers for something bad!)
did you know:
when tigers roar they are actually telling nearby tigers that they have extra food and are willing to share
REDWALLL! Save the animals! pie/pi! Warriors fan!
"Chop up a rook'n make a soup, Send him to bed wivout any bread, Dip his tail in 'tober ale, an' good ol' magpie pie!!!!" Rollo
People say they can't multi-task, but that means they don't breathe!
R.I.P. Steve Irwin, Brian Jacques, and Methuselah

MatthiasMan

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

See my picture of my tiger I drew in Art Requests.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.