Official Role Play Contest

Started by BrookSkimmer, March 02, 2012, 09:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Kodlak leaped out of the way and flattened his stomach narrowly avoiding the kick 'Eulaaaalllliiaaaaaaa!' Kodlak swung his blade downwards hoping too hit the javelin, the sun shone on his blade as he bent down slightly bracing himself for any counter attack Menzy might use, he forced himself to keep his eyes open and gritted his teeth hoping he would hit the javelin and stun Menzy slightly giving him the chance to use the move he was hoping to use.

RatBane

As the saber blade came down, the sun light glints off the blade and cause a bit of blindness. it hits the Javelin as he wanted but it didn't stun her, it only jarred her a bit off balance.

Menzy takes the hit and uses the momentum to roll away gaining some distance. She flips back to her feet then see him moving in again in an attempt to do a move of some kind. As the saber gets closer she move in using javelin to keep the sharp blade away by running it along the saber to the outside up to the hilt and digs her javelin butt into the ground and goes sideways kicking out at his chest again to give her proper distance and to disarm him of his weapon.

I need to keep up with my defence or I am going to be a rabbit on a spit wot.

After following thought she regains her distance ready for another attack.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Skipper

Kodlak grinned realising she was trying to create room for herself 'Perfect' he thought, Kodlak hit the javelin with the hilt of his sabre hilt, he sidestepped and tried to pull the javelin over her head in a lock 'come on, i ain't losing this spar'! he looked at the words embossed into the blade and smiled starting to think he would win this spar, he flattened his feet as he sought to balance himself and find a suitable place to lock his sword with the javelin

redwallgurl

Fay was watching the whole ideal. She was ready to take on the winner. Being a moderate fighter she was willing to win, she could tell her other friends back at Salamdastron and her father. She was ready to impress.
She rooted for no beast in particular,"Go, you chaps, go!!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Troy Troodon

Ferral was clapping, whistling, and shouting out "You can do this mate! Don't give up."
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Mad Maudie

"Come on Menzy! Your doing good gel give him the old left right Wot!!" June Cheered at her.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Ceteruler

Phireem watched silently, cheering for noone. He watched the exchanges carefully, but he thought he noticed something move over by the woods. Phireem ignored it. "We're not the only creatures that live around here..." he muttered quietly.

Troy Troodon

Ferral could see the look on Phireem's face, only to presume that he's just not thrilled with activity. And thus he turns his attention back to the sport.

RatBane

As the javelin locks with the saber at the hilt over her head she grins at the Sargent and pull a move that she learn from a owl chick she was friends with and let go of the javelin.

She watches his surprise then flatten her ears and head butted him in the chin followed by dropping under the saber to gave him the one two punch to his chest.  She watches for the javelin to fall away as she puts distance between her and him again.

"See old chap like they said bob and weave it work if your paying attention wot wot." She chuckles a bit and is in fighter stance again unarmed.

Troy Troodon

Skipper

Kodlak saw the head butt coming and managed to avoid it, it glanced off his shoulder, he twirled the sabre powerfully aiming for the tip of the javelin 'Call those punches young Menzy, i've had better punches from hotroot soup Wot!'
Kodlak jumped back and circled Menzy slowly, his eyes moved swiftly seeking an oppertunity.

RatBane

Growls at the comment and keep circling him and watching for her opportunity as well.

"Oh really I am surprised that you can even handle the punches from hotroot soup at your age wot."

She moves in hard and fast on him unarmed for just a moment by circling him she set herself up to grabbing her javelin as she ran up on him with a few quick spins and jabs to his chest and tries to disarmed him once more.

Redwall Musician

The noises from the fight were getting louder. Now everybeast was cheering. Their cheers rang in Wildpaw's ears, clashing into his brain, causing great pain. He stood up and decided he'd better find somewhere where he could at least have a little silence. As he started to walk away, he noticed that they weren't alone. Some one, a mouse or vole or something of that sort, was watching them from behind.

Wildpaw started to take a slow jog, trying to forget his pains so he could confront this beast with dignity. "Hello there, old chap." His hands instinctively grabbed the handle of his cutlass, but he let go. No use scaring a beast who had done nothing wrong.

Wildpaw was closer to the beast. Yes, he was a vole.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Icefire

Dawnflower noticed Wildpaw stand and address somebody she couldn't see. "Uh oh!" She thought, "Maybe Menzy was right after all!"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Skipper

Kodlak smiled slightly 'my age?! im only a couple more seasons older than you Don'cha know?' Kodlak swung his sabre at Menzys stomach then thrust towards her immediantly, he swung, ducked and parried her attempts to disarm him as he battled on restlessly smiling all the time he was at it