News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP Contest Questions

Started by BrookSkimmer, March 05, 2012, 04:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Thread has been locked. Judges will make scores and the thread will unlock on Monday.

Next week we will have fight scene posts and the return to Salamandastron!

Great posting you guys!  ;D

BrookSkimmer

I will be opening the thread back up today. There will be a post by me dividing last week from this week. The scores are not all in yet but you guys can start posting for week three. I'm doing this because I won't be able to post again until Thursday of this week. I'm going on a trip where there will not be internet.

I will post as Haley to get things going. She will take a sling stone to the head and be out for the next three days of posting.

Have fun! This coming week will be the last in the competition. The scores are close so make your posts count!

RatBane

I wanted to let people know of the good news. I have got nets back at my home and now able to post through out the night and more offen.

next step is to get a new computer my old one is over heating to much. so we will see how this goes. :P
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

BrookSkimmer

That's great ratbane  :D

Just letting you all know I'm back from the trip I was on. I will have scores updated by tonight and will get my character back in action soon!

BrookSkimmer

Ok, I've caught up on the thread and put up some new scores! Some of them are so close! Keep going you guys! All the posts are looking good  :D

There were a few auto's made this week. I highlighted them so those who wrote them can make note. It's not a huge deal and it's something role players have to learn to write around. If you want to auto another character, PM the character's writer and work something out with them before writing the auto.

Ceteruler

WOw, I'm in second?

Mehhh...
I kinda want one more week in the competition to get a good battle post in.

BrookSkimmer

Surprise! I am extending the contest by one more week. This week we will close out the fight with the foxes. Next week we will return to the mountain. After that, final scores will be added up and prizes awarded soon after!

New post by me in the thread. Everyone go post!  ;D

BrookSkimmer

ok, I'm going to let the thread stay open until tomorrow so you guys can have a few more fighting posts. I'm planning on closing it tomorrow around 7:00 pacific standard time. So, get in any posts you want judged before that.

The thread will open for conclusion week on Monday!

BrookSkimmer

ok, thread is now locked. Judges will have scores up soon. I will unlock the thread Monday night.

Ceteruler

*whew* I got my last post in just in time.

BrookSkimmer

Ok, tis open once again. This is the last week. The fighting will end by tomorrow I'm thinking and we will start heading back to the mountain (or Daniel back to his home?). When the thread closes on Friday night, it will close... FOR GOOD! Get posting everyone  ;D Scores up by Wednesday!

DanielofRedwall

First of all, thanks so much for doing this ##:1046. Secondly: will I be allowed to control the fox leader some time to "finish him off"?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Icefire

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 27, 2012, 12:03:11 PM
First of all, thanks so much for doing this ##:1046. Secondly: will I be allowed to control the fox leader some time to "finish him off"?
I take it you won't be dying, then?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Icefire on March 27, 2012, 04:28:18 PM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 27, 2012, 12:03:11 PM
I take it you won't be dying, then?
Maybe, maybe not.  ;) I haven't fully decided yet. I'd just like to know if I have permission to kill the fox, because I know I'd like to do that.
Received mostly negative reviews.

BrookSkimmer

@Daniel: you have my permission to auto the fox leader for killing him.