News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Paintball Fight

Started by Tiria Wildlough, March 09, 2012, 08:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whose team are you on? (for after you signed up)

DanielofRedwall's Team (Blue)
Tiria Wildlough's Team (Purple)

rakkety tam

Rakkety tam goes bezerk and shoots all ofblue team while jumping out of a helicopter then grabs paint ball grenades and throw them at the blue team then runs off into a tank that shoots paintballs
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Nightfire joins Rakkety Tam in shooting yellow and blue paintballs at the blue team. ;D Now the blue team is green. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Grenades? Helicopters? What type of paint ball is this?!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

I think he's trying to go all rambo on you. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

So you want it like that do ya! *Skipper throws a grenade that slows time he throws a smoke bomb and dived across the entrance shooting rapidly whilst shouting* Eat this you rascals!

eualaia

skipper steps on paintball landmine* HAHAHA
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

rakkety tam

Rakkety Tam gets a paintball bazooka and a tank that can fly and can go underwater  goes around shooting all of the blue team then gets out places land mines and other various trapsthen gets a nuclear paintball bomb missile thing and blows up the entire blue team

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Skipper

(he is speaking in slow motion :D )
Skipper is still in slow motion and watches with mouth open saying slowly 'hoooowwww ddiiiiddd thhaaattt geett theerrree?' the paint splats over him and he shoots at eulalia with a rocketlauncher full of ammo, he fires rapidly and his am jerks back as the powe of the fire moves his arm back, he fires from the hip and laughs cazily

rakkety tam

Rakkety tam gets an army of remote controled fighter paintball jets and bombers and take the blue team out with the bombs and stuff ;D

redwallgurl

Jeez harsh! O well go with the flow I guess. *Gets a random automatic paintball machine and runs around wacking any bllue team member with paintballs*
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Skipper

laughs as there is only one exit and it has a machie gun with paintballs init Skipper waits until the blue team show up and fires

Nightfire

*Tiria, I think we need some weapons control in here* :D :D :D

Nightfire lobs a purple paintball at a random ottermaid.

Tiria Wildlough

Nightfire, are you on Purple Team?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

YIS!!!! Whyever would I go against the awesome Ness? :D

eualaia

shoots skipper with paintball sniper*
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''