News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Skillet

Started by rakkety tam, March 11, 2012, 01:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flandor

Quote from: Griffen on June 23, 2012, 04:06:06 AM
ya i like skillet, i use them all the time, one of the best things to cook in. hard to clean though... bahaha

Dude you beat me to my joke :( lol

Not meaning any disrespect to the band or anyone who likes them of course.  I'm sure they're good musicians.  But is there any particular reason they named themselves after cookware or is it just a random name like Pearl Jam or Korn?
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

rakkety tam

i think its random PEARL JAM ROCKS
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

MatthiasMan

I've never heard of Skillet. But I like Skrillex. Is skillet Spanish for it or something? Dubstep is pretty cool.

Griffen

YES!!! SKRILLEX and DUBSTEP!!!  ;D

Rainshadow

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 23, 2012, 03:57:55 PM
I've never heard of Skillet. But I like Skrillex. Is skillet Spanish for it or something? Dubstep is pretty cool.

Okay, follow this link if you want to know who Skillet is.  Your life will be forever changed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmL-J1IghZM
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

But my mom locked youtube on this computer.

Rainshadow

Awwwww...  I don't know how to put videos onto the forum.  Only links.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

It doesn't matter. It won't work still. When I mean my mom locked it I my mom locked it and everything that's from youtube.

Rainshadow

Aww.  Oh well, you'll just have to go out and buy Skillet then lol.

Nightfire

I think they named themselves Skillet because skillets make awesome weapons. Just watch the movie "Tangled" and you'll see what I mean. ;D "Falling Inside The Black" and "Rebirth" are two more pure epicnezz songs.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

MatthiasMan

Well if my mom's computer is logged in I'll check it out sometime. But one thing. Does it have any bad things in it? Cause I don't want to see or hear it.

Rainshadow

No no!  Skillet is a Christian band, even if it doesn't seem like it.  I've heard them singing hymns even though they're a rock group, so, yeah.  Awake and Alive would be the one you want to listen to, or How Deep the Father's Love.  That one's nice too.

Redwallfan7

I've heard a couple of songs by them.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

Ahhhhh that's why I've never heard of them. 
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 27, 2012, 09:31:10 PM
  No no!  Skillet is a Christian band, even if it doesn't seem like it.  I've heard them singing hymns even though they're a rock group, so, yeah.  Awake and Alive would be the one you want to listen to, or How Deep the Father's Love.  That one's nice too.
K, thanks.