News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Oohp! Well I see someones happy." :-[(this is so remeniciant of The Long Patrol) Ashe said smiling, which was gradually becoming easier... Strange.

Mossfur
The Abbey Champion and other redwallers present had a little bit of a job to do trying to keep a strait face, "Well I do believe we can relax somewhat, the vermin have slacked off so we can now post a light sentry and get some rest. Have you heard anything of Redwall fare Ashe?" Mossfur couldn't resist a smile and slight chuckle at this point.

OOC: Any one in the vermin army PLEASE don't attack for at least awhile! BIC:

Ashe
"I volunteer to be on the wallguard."

Mossfur
"No! You have been the busiest of all of us, and I'd like to talk with you about your experiances so far with the wildcats. Besides, you need to eat sometime and that wound needs redressing."

OOC: I actually wrote a song! (I'm a teaveling Musician too!) I want to use it in cavern hole during dinner (not cavern hole the board)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria had found Holker PoisonClaw. And she quickly explained her plan.

Drop back for a while, building up the armies. (Vermin and weapons and training)
Find more captives.
And then wait.

Wisteria nudged the sack with the otter inside, then snarled. "Soon you'll be a bigger piece in my game. A game that Holker doesn't even know about. And if you repeat that to anybeast, I will kill you personally, otter!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Mossfur, after apointing a wall guard, led Ashe and the rest of the Redwallers not on Wallguard to Cavern Hole for supper (which is in about 20 min.) Mossfur then signaled over brother Gulpin (second time today) to dress Ashe's wound again.

Gulpin
*mutters* Again? Creatures these days, you'd think they'd learn their lesson first time around!

Ashe
Ashe answered wrily, "Well it's good to see you again too."Ouch!" Hey, hold of there I need that shoulder!"

OOC: You see what a not so smart decision releasing Nelk is right?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Well she couldn't do much stuck in a sack, now could she? ;)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Yea but you just lost your only bargaining piece

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Oh bad stuff. Well... I'll just have to find some new pieces. (Evil laugh and snigger)

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Just modify the post and we'll back track to that point. It's not that big of a deal!

redwallgurl

Tully was guarding the battlements, it was her watch. She was hoping that dinner would come soon, she was starving!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Nelk is still in the sack just for all you who don't know. BIC:

Ashe was astounded!

Mossfur
Not what you'd expect eh? Mossfur commented with a smile.

Ashe
This place is huge! And I'm not even going to start on the smells! *ssnnniiiiffffff!*

OOC: (Modified) There has been a change in guard.

redwallgurl

Tully went vdown the battlements confronting Ashe. "Thanks for all of your help to the Abbey! Is there anything we can do for you?"

Dannflower Reguba

"Do for me? Are you kidding? After the food I got to eat it's a wonder I am not the one in debt!" Ashe said."I wasn't able to give Mossfur any information on wildcats sadly, so the last thing I could do for all of you Redwallers is sing and that pretty much sums up what I can help with."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria kicked at a bound mouse tied along a line with four other mice. A mother and father, two females and the male that she kicked. 
A patrol had found their cottage and ransacked it, taking the family captive.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Redwallgurl, this would be a good point for you to say something.

redwallgurl

OOC: sorry I've been busy I'm doing this at a sleepover I won't be here tomorrow at a field trip sorry! :)

BIC:
Tully looked over her shoulder to the battlements and dissmesed them rather going with Ashe. The battlements can wait she thought, I'd rather be with my friends.

Wisteria Wild Cat

The tough young mouse snarled at Wisteria boldly. "Stupid cat! Attacking a poor family like us, and the babes too! What is it ye want, vermin?"

The Wildcat laughed, "If only my commanders were that tough, though it seems that they're never around anymore. I need you to help me takeover Redwall. And that, *Flicks mouse's snout* Is all you get to know!"