News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria had soaked her face in the cool stream water. Because unlike other cats, she wasn't afraid of it. Not at all. Pulling her head out of the water, the Wildcat gasped at her reflection. Yes, it was the head of a Wildcat, but the entire left sire was burnt,charred and scarred. But Wisteria's left eye was startlingly green against the black...

Juneberry was slowly rolling the sack, not sure of direction. With small lunges, the sack moved forward. And forward. Closer to the stream. And closer. And- SPLASH!
"Help me! Bluuurgh! Somebeast! *Coughs and hacks*" June screamed as the sack fell into the river, not sure how shallow it really was. Wisteria watched in grim satisfaction as June struggled in the water, (which was only up to a beast's knees).  Wisteria grabbed the sack and threw it onto the ground. "Try to escape again and I'll leave you to die in that sack!" The Wildcat promised.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: And to think you thought I was harsh! lol BIC:

All the prisoners had been brought into Redwall, Ashe had taken a head count... and shook his head when he met Mossfurs eyes.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Lol

BIC: "What's  your plan then, cat?" June called out bravely. "None O' your business." Was all that Wisteria said, for she was listening to the creature moving through the forest.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia2

axel was done wandering about.

"well this is pointless" (thoughts)

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria heard the creature stop, then she called out to it. "Who goes there?!?"

eualaia

ooc: fixed account!

BIC: "its axel" yells axel.
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Yay!

BIC: "Ah, Axel. Come here, my trusted Commander." Wisteria purred.

eualaia

axel walked into the...camp?

"yes?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Wisteria's just in a small clearing.

BIC: "Where is my army? Have they scattered? Tell me now!" Wisteria yowls.

eualaia

"they're either dead of they ran" axel says.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Slime-hearted cowards..." Wisteria growled. "Well, anyway, I have a captive. A female mouse. And I plan on makin' a new plan. Do you have any ideas that you want me to know about, Axel?"

eualaia

"first plan, food" axel says.

redwallgurl

Tully was helping out the scratched up warriors and feeding them food. She was thinking that they were getting low on food, they either had to pick up more food from the garden or try to scavenge some food. It was not a huge concern so she didn't mention it to the elders, they had enough on their mind. To impress Ashe she decided to go and find some food for the abbey herself. As she let herslef out on the opposite side of the Abbey where there was fighting she became alert ready for anything.
Tully was heading out into the woods coming very close to a clearing.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Axel prove to me you're still loyal and capture the beast who's coming!" Wisteria hissed as she grabbed Juneberry in the sack and vanished into the forest.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: UH OH! BIC:

Ashe was talking to the abbot **** private conversation**** and then did a quick role call... Someone was missing! Ashe was worried, more so when he fond out it was Tully! The squirrel decided to try and follow her. He found the unbarred gate, barred it, then launched himself from the parapit and into Mossflower.

OOC: I told the abbot and Mossfur what I was about to do
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This