News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

ooc: minecraft redwall server opened been building.
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: uhhhh.... That's kinda random.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

eualaia

ooc: why i havent been on often
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Just post please... a BIC: Not an OOC:

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Slowing down Tully went to the gates banging as she called less urgently open up. Without making eye contact with Ashe Tully said apologetically, " Sorry I ran out... I wanted to do something for the Abbey."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe replied calmly, "I know what the feelin' is like miss, but next time... Please tell someone your intentions first!"

OOC: I'm leavin' now! I'll be back some time later in the weekend. If you guys have a rest period then just leave Ashe alone for now, if fighting beaks out again, Wisteria, you can tell how he gets sick or something but I WILL NOT have him killed! Thank you!

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I won't, Wisteria can't get anywhere is her condition.

BIC: Black dots danced in front of Wisteria's vision. The pain was so awful and intense that her entire body had gone numb. Through the blackness covering her vision, the Wildcat slowly pulled herself toward the edge of the ditch, then took a rest. She continued again, now reaching the wall of the ditch. The pain returned, and it returned so great that Wisteria fell unconscious.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

OOC: is anyone goin o open the doors for me please?!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You're a squirrel.... JUMP IT! BIC:

Ashe came bounding throught the trees behind Tully, got his momentum going, and procceded to launch himself ALL the way to the battlements! He descended the stairs as fast as was possible and opened the gate for Tully.

redwallgurl

OOC: ;D
BIC:
Tully rushed in thanking the jumping squirrel and helped close the gates. A crowd of Redwallers were behind her and she was worried what punishment she might get.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Probably only a stern scolding....... and gettin your taiw choppedded offen!
;D BIC:

Ashe turned to Tully and asked simply if she was hurt.

redwallgurl

OOC: i like my tail though
BIC:
Tully answered that she was fine while loking at the ground. She said thanks again and then went to go to the kitchens to see if she could help.

Dannflower Reguba

redwallgurl

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Youno do'a dat, mista sqwuiwel! Et inufults da DAB an' nows we's gonna gets yous!

BIC: Holker PoisonClaw clawed at everybeast within reach. He was waiting for several patrols to get back, bringing news of his daughter...
______
Juneberry was kicked aside when Wisteria was attacked, and now she crawled from the large gash that was made in the sack. "Hello? Anybeast there? Hello?" The pretty mousemaid walked to the river and drank her fill, then walked in the direction she thought was best.
______
"Well? What have you found out?" Holker snarled at a weasel Captain named Gunkear.
"Uh, well we found this mousey!" The weasel held up and unconscious Juneberry. "She was wandering through da woods when I found 'er. Oh... Greasle come 'ere!"
A fat rat tripped as he walked up to Holker. "I found Wisteria, she's hurt really bad, Chief. Not sure how ta save 'er."
"Take me to her, now!" The Wildcat Chief snarled.
______
The group of vermin, Juneberry, and Holker PoisonClaw arrived at the ditch. Wisteria moaned again, her tail-tip twitching. Holker knew there was only one thing to do. Only one thing that would give his daughter a chance. Redwall Abbey.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!