News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Tully was looking for Ashe too hoping she could make a better apology to him. SHe was shamed faced then but now she had what she had to say and was ready and willing to do anything he approved to help.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe turned a corner in Great Hall and spotted the Forlorn squirrel... He called, "Tully! We could use your help for something! We are going to meet the wildcats and I would like you to come if you are willing and able!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

This was the perfect opportunity for Tully. She babled out, "Of course I would like to help! What can I do for you?! O and by the way I'm terribly-" stopping herself she thought of more important thigns. SHe had that nervous feeling again. "I-I mean what can I do for you?" she ended more confidently.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Holker paced back and forth. His vermin had gone off to cook their lunches and to gossip.
"Aye, I dun't think that Wisteria's goin' ter make it. Them Redwall folk can't do nothin' good fer us vermins!" A rat spat out.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

I want you to come with Mossfur, a few selected squirrels, and Myself. We will be working around the vermin group making sure they don't try any funny business while our medics help out that one named Wisteria.... He stopped suddenly... Realizing he had said "our" instead of your... "Any way Tully, we could use your help... And I know full well what you were goin' ta' say, it isn't a problem that you want to help your Abbey. Just that you didn't tell any first." Ashe told Tully reasungly.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

OOC: lol ;D
BIC:
Tully smiled back and replied," Sure I'll come. Although I dont have a weapon I'll try. Do I look fearsome enoguh?!" She growled putting her hands up.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe smiled, "Bows are bein' handed out to the others in the squirrel squad, and fearsome is'nt as necesary as stealth here."

redwallgurl

Hurrying to the garden Tully picked up a bow and got used to the grip she was ready and this time wouldn't run away.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crunch! Holker released the rat's head. A weasel watched in horror as his friend's head was crushed under Holker's massive steel-enforced paw. "That'll teach yer." The Wildcat hissed, stalking back to his daughter.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

The squirrel squad was heading out just before the healers did, "Tully! We're leaving! Good luck father abbot!" Ashe called. Mossfur Yelled, "Just give us a yell if there is a problem with Holker at the site! anf make sure you tell him to send his horde away!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Juneberry slipped through the woodlands. She had taken a knife from one of the sleeping guards and cut through the branch bars of the cage. Now she was out and running. Breathing hard, she continued to run, searching for Redwall Abbey.

Dannflower Reguba

Mossfur had left early with two other squirrels when they heard some beast, a smaller sized one, crashing lightly through the shrubbery.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Every time she heard an unfamiliar noise, Juneberry let out a small scream. Slowing down, she tried to calm her nerves. "It's okay. I'm fine. I got away. Mum and Dad are waiting with Sister and Brother. I'm fine...."

Dannflower Reguba

Mossfur landed swiftly behind Juneberry with very little sound. The veteran squirrel warrior placed his hands over the frightened mouses mouth to cover the scream he knew would issue as he whispered in her ear, "We're friends mate! Don't yell please!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Poor Juneberry fainted as soon as Mossfur touched her. Poor thing....