News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe dropped down, incredulous, "You aren't goin' ta do what I think your going to do are you!?"

OOC: I just got this AWESOME idea for a follow up RP! (I'll PM you if you don't have one planned)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Go ahead and PM if you didn't already. Pease.  :)

BIC: Sister Alkejer nodded. "Probably, Ashe. Do you remember the story of Veil the ferret? In the end, he gave his life for the one he loved as his mother. And with Sir Holker's heart, I think that Miss Wisteria will end up the same."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was simply stunned, he nodded his head slowly, turned to Holker and asked, "Do you know what she is thinkin?"

OOC: I'll send the PM now.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

The confused Wildcat shook his head. "No, I don't.. Do I want to know?"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe replied, "She's suggesting that Wisteria live... in redwall" The warrior choked out that last part.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Holker sighed, tears pouring down his cheeks. "Will I be able to visit her?"
The Sister nodded. "Of course! Shall we take her now? Oh, Ashe, did you swallow something?"

Dannflower Reguba

"My dignity maybe?" the black squirrel was still having a hard time believing the Redwallers would want to have a Wildcat in their home... Mossfur approached the group from a small stand of trees with Fedat (female) Pleef (male) and Struffe Cottontail. Mossfur strolled up to the sister and whispered, "Should we take the cat to Redwall now? Are you done?"

eualaia

OOC: i forgot to tel you in a before post wehn ashe kicked meh i smacked my face into a branch and got knocked out XD

BIC: (a little late?) axel woke up from the knockout with a lump on his head. "whered everyone go?"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: YIPPEE! He came back! Welcome to the world of the living!  ;D

eualaia

ooc: what next my brains frizzleddd

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Axel, is that you? Are you a ghost? Speak, apparition! Lol, good ta have ya back!

BIC: "Yes, please take Wisteria VERY carefully. Holker, sir, come this way please. I'll introduce you to (I forgot the Abbot's name). " Sister Alkejer took Holker by the paw and led the dumbstruck creature toward Redwall.
______
Meanwhile, Holker's vermin were resting in the camp they set up on the plains. A gritty weasel was sitting with his companions, two evil-looking rats.
"Why's we got ta stay 'ere whiles 'olker gets ter get some Redwall vittles? Taint fair I tells ye." The weasel spat, watching his campfire burn. Scorchfur, one of the rats with very little fur, turned to his mate. "Aye, wot bad person says 'tis true, Killkja. We should takes over the army! We's could take Redwall fer ourselves!" Scorchfur nearly shouted his idea out loud.
His mate Killkja merely frowned, and turned back to bad person the weasel as he leaned in with more information.  

Dannflower Reguba

There was a mass rustling in the trees, Mossfur slowly climbed down from an Elm and approached the vermin camp, stopping about half way to it he said, "Have you no respect for your leaers? He has gone to Parley with the Abbot." The squirrel was standing boldly forward, waiting for ANY of them to make a move...

eualaia

axel wandered out of the forest (mossflower) and onto the plains.

OOC: i got a new computer :)

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: The Abbot's name is Turbut. Heh heh...
BIC: bad person the weasel gasped. "Whut, were did you come from!?!"

Dannflower Reguba

Mossfur looked at the speaker with disdain, "From my mother doofus! Were did you think I came from? The swamp you evidently just got out off?" He made a motion as if he was waving away a pesky smell.