News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Scorchfur shoved his mate in front of him. "Here!" he yelled," Take her!"  Killkja gasped, shaking in fright. Seeing an opportunity, bad person jumped at Mossfur, a knife in his paw.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Mossfur had been waiting for this, he grabbed bad person's paw with a grip that would have crushed oak. He listened as the rat squealed, then pushed the rat back into the camp again, "That was a warning!" He yelled out above the murering, "Next one to make a move gets this!" His tailed raised like a flagpole in the traditional squirrel manner. 10 solid arrows came flying into the camp, all landing in the fire ring at different angles, "The camp is surrounded, as long as none of you makes any move to leave the camp, no one will be harmed. If your lord returns without having hurt anybeast in Redwall, you may all leave peacefully."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Killkja whipped around and shoved Scorchfur onto the dirt. "How dare ye?!? Did ye want me killed? Well now yer a loner, bumface." She spat, walking away.
______
Holker sat in the orchard, his eyes wide in wonder. Sister Alkejer pushed some apple and plum cordial toward the Wildcat, hoping he'd drink. Holker smiled in thanks, then emptied the beaker in one gulp. He silently chewed on a peach, still in awe of Redwall.
______
Wisteria sat up quickly, then yowled as pain shot up from her middle. When the pain receded, she looked around the room. She was in the infirmary, surrounded by red sandstone. Wisteria looked toward the left. She saw the pond through a window. She turned to the right. Wisteria drank the water and ate the bread and cheese that had been left for her. Suddenly, somebeast knocked on the door. The Wildcat froze as Abbot Turbut the otter walked into the room with three helpers.
"Dear Wisteria, I am Abbot Turbut of Redwall Abbey. By now you probably guessed you were here. Your father is in the orchard with Sister Alkejer, she is the creature who healed you. Though despite all of our efforts, you shall never walk again, I'm afraid. Dunjo Woodspike, our woodworker, has made a wheelchair for you. I hope you find it suitable for your needs."
Dunjo the hedgehog had carried the wheelchair up the stairs and set it down in the room. With the assistance of the helpers, and not a word from Wisteria, the Wildcat was set in the chair.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

Axel wandered toward the abbey after he got bored searching for anyone
------------(a few minutes latr) axel knocked on the gate then shouted up at the walls

"hello, is anyone there?"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe appeared on the walltop and replied, "What do you want CAT!" He was quite testy at the moment, and was wondering what a wildcat was doing roaming free... Then recognized this one as the one he had smacked earliar.

OOC: I'm leaving for a 16 day vacation tommorow, I don't think I'm going to be able to post here for the duration, please don't close the RP without me... I have something important to add at the end... Hope to post soon!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

eualaia

"lemme in i gived up on being evil.... not enough to eat being evil"

axel throws his sword and shield into the ditch near the abbey.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria turned the wheels of her wheelchair. "This is nice. Thank you all for being so kind to one as rotten as me." Abbot Turbut, ecstatic to hear Wisteria speak, nearly shouted. "No, thank you for coming to Redwall and abandoning your old evil life. We've never had a resident Wildcat before. But we will try our best to make you comfortable!"
"Ashe,"Dunjo Woodspike shouted from the ground. "what is it? Who're ye talkin' to?"

By this time Holker and Sister Alkejer walked up. Holker gasped and ran to his daughter, whom he hugged fiercely.

redwallgurl

Tully had watched all the went on in disbelief. Hadn't wisteria been bad killing her almost. She sure woudn't get used to this anytime soon.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria wheeled herself away and to the edge of the Abbey pond. From her perch she saw the flashes of sunlight on the scales of a huge grayling. The mighty fish suddenly leaped from the water. The huge jaws closed down upon a butterfly, all in front of Wisteria's shocked eyes. As soon as the fish caught the butterfly, it dove back down until it was lost from view. The Wildcat shook her head to clear the small amount of shock the giant fish had caused.

redwallgurl

Tully watched from the battlements looking at Wisterias shocked face. She was used to this if fishes were hungry then they would eat. She knew the Abbey way was to make friends but she thought to herself that it would be an exception with a wild cat.

eualaia

OOC: am i gonna get let in ?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Sorry for not being on much! BIC:

Ashe was watching Tully, "You'd do best to watch your back while that Wildcat is here," he advised, "A vermin is a vermin, it's as simple as that. There are very few excceptions to this unwritten rule."

redwallgurl

" I'm glad someone feels the same way," she said turning to find Ashe (of course she thinks), "I don't know if this move will help Redwall or endanger it more. We will have to be on alert everywhere...I won't be surprised if she charges us right when she's etter. You never know when vermin will strike."

Dannflower Reguba

"I know exactly what you mean my friend," He replied,"She's dangerous, though I hear she shouldn't be able to recover from this. It's supposed to be permenant..." The black squirrel gave his companion a quizeckle glance, "Is it wrong if I'm glad that that vermin is crippled? Is it fair to the cat?"

redwallgurl

" Well I mean I guess we are not exactly firendly with vermin. We are used to killing them. Well at least you are. In Redwall we should always help creatures in need," looking at Ashe she thought a bit, " This is just a change for us I guess. If she is to live her life here we should accep her. We can't live hating her forever, it just isn't right. But then again.." Tully gazes off at the cat lost in thought.