News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Holker walked over to the door upon which Axel was pounding. "Who is it? Whaddya want?" He bellowed, attracting the attention of Abbot Turbut and Dunjo Woodspike.
"Who is it?" Dunjo asked.
"That's what I'm trying to find out." Holker replied, never taking his eyes off the door.
______
Wisteria rolled herself to the orchard. Once there, she gazed about in childish wonder at the colors of the fruits. She inhaled deeply, taking in all the amazing scents. And finally, she brought a peach to her mouth and took a bite. Wisteria was shocked when the juice dribbled down her chin, but her eyes widened in amazement at the fruit's flavor. Quickly, she ate the rest. Wisteria frowned suddenly. Couching, she spit out the peach pit.
"What kind of place is this?" The Wildcat said quietly, her voice quaking in wonder.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

"Forgive and forget. I know, but that doesn't change the fact that she is dangerous... Even though she is in a wheelchair." Ashe was pondering something and looked like he was about to say, he had gone as far as to open his mouth about to say something... But he checked himself and decided to keep silent about it.

OOC: I'mmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaack!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Oh! Message meh!  ;D
BIC:
Wisteria glanced up and saw the two squirrels talking, and glancing at her. Would she ever be accepted? She wondered silently, gazing out across the lawn. Her keep green eyes swept over the pond again, and a mouse Dibbun was waddling towards it. The Wildcat knew that the huge fish would snap it up, if the mousebabe was to wander into the water. Wisteria rolled her wheelchair as fast as she could toward the pond.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

BANG! BANG! at the Abbey doors and someone yelled, "Redwallers I have returned to Mossflower from the north. It is I Maximus the Outcast! Your banishment cannot hold me back from my true home!!" waving his double-bladed sword at the Abbey banging on the door.

OOC: 1# I'm new. #2 this at Redwall abbey simultaneously
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Were you accepted by Wisteria this late!?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Tully had seen the Dibbun babe in the water and heard the knock at the same time. She looked at Ashe and decided that saving a creatures life would be more important. She also saw Wisteria going over to the Dibbun babe and thought the worst. She dived in the water and scooped up the babe scolding it in one movement. Setting it upon the lawn she tried to dry it with her habit but the babe had already run off to play laughing gleefully. Life was a game to the little ones.
She went to the gate to try to let the beast in. She remebered the beast faintly and tried to unlock the big gate.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

"I have returned Redwall I will have revenge!" yelled Maximus.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Stopping to open the gate adruptly she backed away and ran up to the battlements so she could see the newcomer. She called out to him,"There is no violence in Redwall so state your piece and I may allow you in!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe unshouldered  and strung his bow, "If that piece a' rubish is actually tryin' to threaten this abbey I'm goin' to let a little daylight into that manners-les fiend!"

AbbotAlf0805

"I wish to speak with the Abbess!" yelled Max.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe, with bow drawn and sighted yelled out, "Words that are fit enough for an Abbesses's ears are certainly fit for mine scoundrel!"

AbbotAlf0805

Then the mouse threw down his sword and said in a change of voice, "see i come to talk in peace!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Ha, I know I should care that he didn't sign up, but since we're so close to ending, I don't.
BIC:
Wisteria sighed as the squirrelmaid grabbed the mousebabe. It would have been her chance to gain the Redwallers affection! She whipped around as she heard shouting. She pricked her ears and rolled towards the gate. Seeing the black squirrel, the Wildcat called out. "Hey, what's going on?"

Dannflower Reguba

"Oh really?!" The black squirrels blood was pumping madly, "Then how come you came banging and yelling about revenge!" Ashe was practically enraged, his eyes were slightly tainted with pink, "The vermin that are inside here are more mannered than you!"

OOC: Could you leave for now and return in the follow-up or something? This is really unbalacing the current story line.

AbbotAlf0805

"In the name of my ansetors Martin and Luke the warriors let me speak with your leader!!"