News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

"I don't exactly know, but all beasts here help eachother here," Tully said warmly looking over the orchards. SH eoften marveled in the beauty of her Abbey she was used to it now.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria nodded and softly smoothed the petals of a rose. "Ah, I see. I quite enjoy flowers, they're just so pretty!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe walked slowly down the steps (the Abbess went first of course) and procceded to make his way towards the abbey...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: He's already in the Abbey, right?
BIC:

A sudden surge of anger took over and Wisteria crushed the delicate rose in her paw. "I hate this! I'll be in this stupid chair being gossiped about my entire life! Nobody knows! Ahh!" The young Wildcat struck out with her claws extended. Flower petals were speared and smothered in her rage. She would only be able to enjoy viewable things, she could never have any fun.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Hey Redwallers come here now," said a dark gruff voice banging on the door.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Haven't we been through enough! You already tryed killing the Abbess! A wrench was thrown in the RP plot........

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: dude she let me in and it's not that retarded vengeful mouse.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Precisely.... 1. We are just finishing 2. Wisteria accepted your mouse (for what reason I don't know) not your new character...

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: he is not a bad guy he is just in for a second just go with it he will be gone in 10 min I you stop arguing.

redwallgurl

Tully backed away form the cat fear in her eyes, she was worried that she would end up like the flower. Trying to stay calm she said," W-wisteria don't wo-worry, R-Redwal wil try to make you welcome. An-any thing you need I-I'll tyr to be there f-for you."

AbbotAlf0805

I'm waiting Redwallers I've got something you might want!" said the voice again.

Dannflower Reguba

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I didn't think he would make such a big difference in the ending plot.......
BIC:
Wisteria's strength sapped and she sighed, her muscled shoulders sagging. "I apologize for scaring you. It's just that the thought of being stuck in a chair my whole life.... Well it scares me beyond belief."

AbbotAlf0805

Ok so I guess you don't want to hear this Redwallers!" yelled the voice banging on the doors.

redwallgurl

Tully understood the pain of the cat she looked smyphetically at ther. "Well," she started," Don't worry I am going to do anything you need, theres been many beasts stuck in chairs and they lived pretty fine."