News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

For one of the first times in his life... Ashe Blackflight, Wanderer of the south, terror of all vermin, phantom of the trees, slayer of those he opposed.... Cried. It was silent, but there were tears in evidence, the black squirrel was speechless, another uncommon occurance..... He cleared his throat and sniffed before finally answering, "I... don't know what to say."

OOC: Wisteria, could you control the other characters present? (like the abbot)

Seriously Abbot? Do I need to have Mossfur kill you! this is not the time or the place for that fiend!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Tully too kAshes hand and said,"then mayb say yes."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria flicked her ears towards the comotion at the gate. Quietly, she rolled up. Nobody noticed her as a crowd started to gather.
Abbot Turbut smiled and clapped Ashe on the back. "Well, you're certainly welcome here! Redwall welcomes you with open arms and open hearts, my friend."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: sorry bro it's just funny.

BIC: "Weak fighter..." wispered Zanthar to himself.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: If Ashe fought Zanthar, the black FOX would be lying on the ground for the worms to feed on.   ;) BIC:

Ashe was incredulous, "They actually want me to stay!" he thought, almost out loud... Just barely holding back heavier tears, the veteran and champion of wandering, ceased to be a wanderer from that exact moment. Turning his attention to Tully, and as if if it was something confidential, he whispered into her ear, "You know," and after a long pause,"I think I'd like that."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Smiling Tully buried her shoulder s she hugged Ashe. She was so happy-he was staying!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Zanthar is and undead beast dude. He is leaning on the walls from the out side. I'm not gonna mess with your stuff.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I doubt Wisteria likes the idea of a zombie in her RP BIC:

"Uh, don't you think you should tell the others what I said," Ashe said to Tully in embarrassment.

redwallgurl

"that's a good idea," said Tully wiping her eyes. She announced to the gathered beasts," Ashe is staying at Redwall!"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I think I'll let Wisteria do their reaction to the news.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Hehehe.....
BIC: The Redwallers booed and shouted in anger. HA! Kidding!  ;)
Real BIC:
Abbot Turbut shouted with joy along with the rest of Redwall. Cheers and back-slapping went around.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

I hate it when people are happy without somebeast dieing..." said Zanthar leaving the abbey.

OOC: in your sequel though... He'll be back!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on June 12, 2012, 10:34:41 PM
OOC: Hehehe.....
BIC: The Redwallers booed and shouted in anger. HA! Kidding!  ;)
Real BIC:
Abbot Turbut shouted with joy along with the rest of Redwall. Cheers and back-slapping went around.

OOC: Ha.... Ha..... Ha.... :P
"Just Kidding" (sarcastic voice)  :D
You nearly gave me a heart attack! BIC:

If anybeast had asked Ashe to describe what he had felt right then. He would never be able to answer, the joy he felt was boundless, squeezing more fresh tears of happiness, he didn't care. He felt at home for the first time, he felt wanted, cared about. He didn't need a stone exterior anymore, he could let go and be happy, he could enjoy... The no-longer-wandering squirrel hugged Tully right back... With no self-consciousness.

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar looked at the abbey from the top of a tree and said,
"Redwall.. I'll be back...."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria frowned upon the Redwallers reaction. This squirrel would obviously keep on eye on her, making her life all the more difficult.