News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Have you ever felt sympathy for a warlord?

Started by RedwallForever12, March 17, 2012, 11:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

i don't really feel sorry for the warlords but the vermin who serve them -including corsairs etc.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on March 28, 2012, 11:16:22 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on March 26, 2012, 10:19:40 PM
Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on March 24, 2012, 10:43:16 AM
Klitch, if he counts.  I know he's a bad guy, but he's still a kid!
I liked Klitch
Yeah, he was like the kid villain.
This was my reaction when he died:
Klitch: Barrels!
Me: Oh crud...
Klitch: *drinks water*
Me: YOU IDIOT DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT'S POISONED!?!?
Klitch: *dies*
Me: ...aw...
I know right! But if you think bout it it makes sense... Ferrago talked with Farran out of the presence of Klitch, I think. I totally agree with Skipper too. It's not usually the Warlord you feel sorry for, it's the vermin under the warlord.   
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tannsrall

I know right! But if you think bout it it makes sense... Ferrago talked with Farran out of the presence of Klitch, I think. I totally agree with Skipper too. It's not usually the Warlord you feel sorry for, it's the vermin under the warlord.   
[/quote]

especially the ones who were under the command of the really mentally deranged ones like Gabol.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Tannsrall on March 29, 2012, 09:10:35 PM
especially the ones who were under the command of the really mentally deranged ones like Gabol.
Yeah, like the guy who served Gabool and then Gabool thought it was Graypatch so he set the scorpion loose on him.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Marlfox Vanish

I HATED it when the marlfoxes all died. so frustrating, cant you have an awesome villain that doesn't die???? 

Primrosewarrior

What about the wolferine in rakkety tam? thats a pretty bad way to go...

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Primrosewarrior on April 01, 2012, 09:24:49 PM
What about the wolferine in rakkety tam? thats a pretty bad way to go...
He was a cannibal...he was kinda asking for it in my opinion.  Plus he almost killed Tam and Doogy.  And he murdered eight Long Patrol hares.  And thirty squirrels.
Just my opinion, though.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

i have felt sympathy for a lot of vermin but never a warlord.

phoenixfoden

Tiria Wildlough

I usually feel some sympathy for the minions, but never the warlords.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Orinoco

I felt sorry for Riggu Felis and Slagar; no one should ever have to go through what they did (getting bit by an adder, getting half your face torn off by a hawk, having your wife and kids die...). I also always feel sympathy for the villains that are clearly defeated and harmless, but are killed anyway (like Badrang and Vilu Daskar). You do not have to kill to be victorious; sometimes the greatest courage is having mercy for your enemy.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Capn Greypatch

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Redwaller

I think the only one I felt sympathy for the corsair in The Bellmaker that turned friendly at the end. I wonder what happened to him...

Kitsune

Yeah, poor Klitch... :'(
I also feel sorry for Slagar(he was messed up by poison!).