News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 26, 2012, 04:40:39 AM
  I don't believe I've ever seen The Nightmare Before Christmas.  But, I just have to say, my favorite Halloween movie is Hocus Pocus.  It's cheesy, yes, but it's a really good movie in my opinion.  It's got a good story, to say the least.
My sister loves that one. It's just ok to me.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

For those American and Canadian residents who'll be affected by Hurricane Sandy, stay safe!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Anyone want to be Ridiculously Happy?

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Well, I'd rather be ridiculously happy!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

PrimroseWarrior

don't make fun of me. you don't spell right either
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Adn I dont spel good niether.  :P

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

The one time I tried that was on a trampoline and I threw out my back doing it.  :-\

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on November 11, 2012, 12:07:05 AM
don't make fun of me. you don't spell right either

Aye, but mine iz on purpose.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Rainshadow