News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I keep seeing Skyrim all over the place exactly what is it? I know your all going to be like SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SKYRIM IS! :o
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

Don't feel bad! I have no clue what it is either!  ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Good then we can be clueless together.  ;D

Rainshadow

It's an Elder Scrolls game (video game ;)).  It looks very fun!

Random thing:  I just drew Dr. Rainy, as well as myself...  (Though my drawing of myself doesn't really look like me.  :P  I tried to make it as close as possible, but I suck at drawing real people.  I can draw from imagination, but I can't copy.  ::))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Beautiful donut, vake untae zee; a terrible fate iz vaitin' for yeee-GULP!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blaggut

*the ferret meat candy army sets up fortresses, camps, and villages across the thread, defended with corrupted bunny cannons.*
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

YAY! I'm not the only one who is clueless when it comes to video games! *High fives Faiyloe and Jukka*

Faiyloe

Yes! I never play video games any more. But that is probably because most of the games that we have I don't like. I will defiantly get the Redwall game when it comes out though.     

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

I don't Know some time next year I think.

The Shade

I mean is this a console game?  ;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is an indispensable companion to all those who are keen to make sense of life in an infinitely complex and confusing Universe, for though it cannot hope to be useful or informative on all matters, it does at least make the reassuring claim, that where it is inaccurate it is at least definitively inaccurate. In cases of major discrepancy it's always reality that's got it wrong.

This was the gist of the notice. It said "The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate."

This has led to some interesting consequences. For instance, when the Editors of the Guide were sued by the families of those who had died as a result of taking the entry on the planet Tralal literally (it said "Ravenous Bugblatter Beasts often make a very good meal for visiting tourists: instead of "Ravenous Bugblatter Beasts often make a very good meal "of" visiting tourists"), they claimed that the first version of the sentence was the more aesthetically pleasing, summoned a qualified poet to testify under oath that beauty was truth, truth beauty and hoped thereby to prove that the guilty party in this case was Life itself for failing to be either beautiful or true. The judges concurred, and in a moving speech held that Life itself was in contempt of court, and duly confiscated it from all those there present before going off to enjoy a pleasant evening's ultragolf."

-The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Is this the galaxy your head is in?  :D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nay, ziz iz ze galaxy zat me left pav iz in.

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.