News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 14, 2015, 01:13:59 AM
So, Sunny, Maska, and Masko are all internet siblings...?
Just roll with it...

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

They see me mowing, my front lawn!!!!

WHITE AND NERDY!!!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tiria_Wildlough

one of the best stupid songs of all time!!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Tiria_Wildlough

Delthion

You know I'm fat! I'm fat! (Another by Weird Al.) ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

I have a black eye. Really. I'm telling the truth. I feel so proud of myself for getting a black eye. I have a knack for getting injured by boys while playing sports. :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

The Skarzs

*Virtually high-fives Mask's brother.*

I do not condone the abuse of people, female or otherwise. Unless they're your sister.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

If you want smack me and have me really feel it, now is the time.

Oow.