News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Oh don't get me wrong, I visualize you as a hedgehog, and as far as this forum is concerned, you are one.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

I'm actually a walking, talking otter... ;)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

And I'm a fat stinky ferret.

On the forum.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

You are. He is a very powerful character.
The most powerful troll in the RACFCU

The Skarzs

Not saying much when I'm the ONLY one. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 10, 2019, 02:19:13 PM
Not saying much when I'm the ONLY one. . .
Do you want to know why you are the only one? ::)

The Grey Coincidence

The Skarzs

I get the feeling I wouldn't like your answer.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I get the feeling that I would like to know the answer...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Should I tell you all...Hmm...