News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Not... as messy as it usually is?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zetz Skarzs' toenailz on fire, zen zetz fire tae Sebias' curtainz, laughin' gleefully und hovlin' ze entire time*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

My curtains!!!??? What have you done to them!!!??? *Runs over and tries to blow out the flames*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

Reasonably is not these reactions
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

*Glares at Skarzs and Jack* Why don't you both do something useful and help me put out this fire?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Oh. *Glances down at Skarzs toes* Hmm...are you going to get new ones?

The Skarzs

Meh. One less thing I have to worry about.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

That's...actually rather true.

The Skarzs

You want your toenails removed too?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Maybe... How would you remove them? Is it painful?