News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Trust me, I hate the cows. One time we were driving home from church, and there was this HUGE, black, demon-possessed cow standing in the middle of the road!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on October 06, 2011, 02:47:20 AM
Cows are my friends.

Okay, Maudie will know about this  ;).
There is this show called Jane and the Dragon which I watch, just because I love Dragon. He has this thing with cows, and now ToR reminds me of Dragon.

Dragon: I'm going to go see some cows.
Jane: Some cows?
Dragon: Moo, is natures finest sound. It starts with a mmm and it ends with an ew.

He looks so cute.

Anyways, the rest of the show is kinda annoying after a while, but Dragon is just,I don't know! I just love him and his cow obsession.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Icefire

Lol, that's hilarious "starts with a mmmm and it ends with an ew" :D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Yeah, the show is awful, but the Dragon is cute. You know anoter dragon that's cute? SPYRO!!!

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

I never understood Spyro. Of course, there are few videogames that I do understand :P

Nightfire

Spyro is just a cute little dragonling, when he finds out that all of his dragon friends have been turned into stone, so he sets out on a quest to rescue them. And that is how he became famous. I just like Spyro because he's so darn CUTE!

Icefire

Nightfire

Yeah, vid. games are fun. I prefer the computer, though, because I get to visit this place.

Icefire

I have now seen Jane and the Dragon! Jane's hair is way to poofy!

Nightfire

I agree. Has anyone ever read the book "The Last Dragon?" It's all bout a young elf who becomes best friends with a green dragon.

Icefire

Nope. Anyone else excited for Inheritance?

Nightfire

YES!!!! I don't care what anyone says, the Inheritance Cycle series is epic!

Icefire

Re-reading them, I see what people are saying about his writing style, but he's gotten better I think. I'm so excited!

Nightfire

I can't wait for the green dragon to be born! Glaedr, Saphira, and Thorn are all nice, but I wanna learn the green dragon's name.

Icefire

I wanna see who ends up riding him! From what I've heard, Arya is the most popular choice...and I must say, I'd like that, too!
However, if Christopher Paolini makes Arya fall in love with Eragon, for his own safety he had better avoid me 'cause I will slap him full across the face!