News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lily

Wooooooow, that song brings back memories! I love it!

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Icefire on September 02, 2011, 04:52:11 PM
Random question for you Skalrag: Why do you like Skalrag?

We are quite alike, he and I. We both hide behind someone when things start to get violent, and I act like him on my random days.  ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Tiria Wildlough

Hi, Random. ;D
I'm so skinny I have to run around in the shower in order to get wet. XDD
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I am so short, that when I sit on a piece of paper, my legs dangle and can't touch the ground!  :o

Redwall Musician

I'm so weird when I do school.

Mom: Why did you write seventeen at the bottom of the page?
Musician: Because I thought it sounded nice.

I had to do grammar and there was a sentence about some random person named Francis who moved away.

Musician: But what they don't tell you is that this Francis person is a spy and he didn't really move away.

I'm so weird when I do school.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

I tend to just drive my teacher crazy!  ;D And because she's my mom, there's no escaping her wrath afterwards.  :D

Tiria Wildlough

Wow, cool! My teacher is my mum too, because I'm homeschooled. ;D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

I'm not homeschooled. WAIT!!! DON'T THINK ABOUT SCHOOL! I started school holidays this afternoon.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 30, 2011, 09:49:29 AM
I'm not homeschooled. WAIT!!! DON'T THINK ABOUT SCHOOL! I started school holidays this afternoon.

Then think about this:

Hillbilly nowhere!

And if you don't know what that is I'll explain. It's the middle of nowhere and in this nowhere a bunch of hillbillies live.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."