News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

(She).

Granted! It runs so fast that you're unable to keep up with it. You run out of breath chasing it, and it disappears over the horizon. By evening it's made its way to another state.

I wish all the laundry in the house was clean.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, you accidentally load the washer with every piece of clothing in the house. Unfortunately this triggers an odd mess-up. The washer won't stop running!

I wish that I could find a good stick for my dog.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Granted. You find the best stick in the world, and your dog leaves you so it can spend more time with the stick. They walk off into the woods and you never see them again.

I wish my friends were always reliable in showing up to roleplay.

James Gryphon

Granted, but they all treat it as a normal board game, and play like munchkins, trying to "win".

I wish that I never had writer's block.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted! You never have to worry about having a block to write with!

I wish that there were more hours in the day.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Granted. Two more hours are added to the day, and both of those hours are marked for school.

I wish that I had an infinite supply of awesome things to say.

Delthion

Granted, but because you always steal the punchline for other peoples jokes because you know exactly what their going to say, everyone hates you.

I wish for my book to be a reasonable length.

James Gryphon

Granted. Your editor chops out 90% of your material, and they publish it as a children's book.

I wish we were never out of potato soup like I'm eating right now.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, but it floods the world permanently and everything dies, including you.

I wish that my book would be a reasonable length. (By that I mean decently long.  ;))

James Gryphon

Granted again. They don't edit it, instead using the money to hire world-famous authors to write notes and commentary criticizing your work. When they release it, everyone thinks the notes are hilarious. It becomes a best-seller, but you don't get as much money as any of the other writers they hired.

I wish I could sleep tonight.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, you sleep and sleep and sleep. Before you know it you've slept a decade away!

I wish that I had nothing to wish for because I had everything that I needed.

James Gryphon

Granted. You have everything you need: a place to sleep where the rain won't fall on you, a nutritious (if bland) diet of gruel, and work to keep yourself occupied and to profit mankind by. You don't have much of anything that someone might want, but are content with the knowledge that such excesses are the product of greed and lust.

I wish that I had a working time machine.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, it works all day at a factory.

And I don't think being a monk would be that bad, I might even enjoy it!

I wish to live on the green plains and in the lush forests of Ireland.

James Gryphon

Granted. With no real cover, the rain and dew fall on you every day. You live off of berries, mushrooms, and insects. You refuse human contact, and gradually go insane. Eventually, you become a local legend as "that crazy old forest hermit".

I wish that this house was clean.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, no one lives in it!

I wish that I had nothing to wish for.