News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Granted, you are now stuck on top of time for all eternity.

I wish that I had three hundred acres of forests.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Granted, but it's full of bears who eat you.
I wish that there was a bunch of sandwiches at my doorstep.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Granted, but they are filled with leeches, not knowing this you eat all of them, afterwards you realize this and become like Monk.

I wish that my dog's fur would grow back.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Granted, but it's all green.
I wish that I could fly in space.

Delthion

Granted, you freeze to death and float forever in the vast emptiness.

I wish that I didn't have to eat dinner yet.

LT Sandpaw

Granted, you can wait for several more hours, but by the time your ready to eat it's stone cold.

I wish for a privet jet.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wylder Treejumper

Granted. You now have a jet mad out of privet flowers.

I wish for a nice cat.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

LT Sandpaw

Granted this nice cat loves you and walks all over your personal items, and at first it appears you have a amazing well behaved cat but then you realize you are deathly allergic to cats collapse on the floor while the cat lays on your face hoping you will feed him/her

I wish for my own personal army.

James Gryphon

Granted, but you're only a figurehead; your personal army's general has all the real power. After you cross him one too many times, you spontaneously decide to take a leave of absence to a backwater town, and die of an unfortunate heart attack a week later.

I wish that I understood C++ better.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, you now understand nothing else besides C++.

I wish that I knew what you where talking about.

Søren

Granted, but you mind explodes from amazement.
I wish I knew Swift, or at least Objective C.

LT Sandpaw

Sure have know them and understand them in every aspect, but the understanding overfills your brain hold capacities, it corrupts your mind and your locked away in an insane asylum for the rest of your life trying to learn to meditate and empty your cramped and bursting brain.

I wish a lot more role players were active.

Søren

Granted, but then you lose interest in Role Playing.
I wish I was invisible.

LT Sandpaw

Granted now your invisible unfortunately if you get it wet it will wash off.

I wish I had a better PC

Søren

Granted, enjoy your new iMac.
I wish I could have all the iced green tea in the world.