News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Granted, you get the rare kind from India that they make with caterpillars and poison ivy (I have no idea if they have poison ivy in India) and boiled green eggs for a sweetener. BTW they don't have food coloring for the eggs.
You however know none of this so you happily drink it.

I wish for a pet bat.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Granted, but one day you have to swing it at a burglar, and the bat snaps.

I wish that I could wake up earlier.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Granted now instead of your usual time you wake up at three in the morning every time.

I wish for a better TV

Maudie

Granted, but all the tv programs have now been cancelled. And movies are now illegal.

I wish for a chocolate kiss. ( Ha! Just try and corrupt that! )
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Granted!  You're about to eat a chocolate bar, and suddenly it gains sentience and starts to kiss you passionately.  Disturbed by the fact that not only were you just kissed by a sentient chocolate bar, but YOU ALMOST ATE A SENTIENT CHOCOLATE BAR, you put it down and walk away, your stomach hungering for chocolate that you refuse to eat.

I wish that all my acne problems would go away and I'd have clear (as in blemish-free, not transparent) skin.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

What a terrible first kiss, Lol.

Granted. You now have skin so smooth that no makeup will stay on. Oh, and your face is dripping.

I wish for a tan.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

BadgerLordFiredrake

Granted, but it's over a period of decades, and the UV exposure gives you skin cancer.

I wish I never needed to use sunscreen, my skin wasn't affected by UV rays, and my skin would stay the same as it is now.
baby turtle forever

LT Sandpaw

Granted! you now live underground.

I wish for a brand new guitar.

SilentSam

Granted! It breaks once you get it.
I wish that I could get back at ALEC.  >:(
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

James Gryphon

Granted, but they lobby the government to pass a bill that outlaws your use of the Internet and throws you into prison. The provision requiring your arrest is a rider on a bill about funding school lunches, so when a legislator objects to the part restricting your rights, they accuse him of wanting to starve the children. So the bill passes, the President signs it, and you're due to begin your life term in three weeks.

I wish that all this stuff in the garage was cleaned, sorted, organized, and put into the garage, and that all the trash was thrown away, without having to work any more at it.
« Subject to editing »

SilentSam

Okay, but you have to pay $1000000000000000000000000000°°0°0000009876543211234567890 to do it.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Izeroth

Because you wished for nothing, you (and everything else) get erased from existance.

I wish the news wasn't always depressing.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Granted, so there's no news.  Ever.

I wish that this wish could never be corrupted.
baby turtle forever

SilentSam

Granted! But I don't have logic so it is corrupted.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

James Gryphon

Granted; you're sucked into a black hole.

I wish that my headache was worse. :)
« Subject to editing »