News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Granted, but it's poisonous.

I wish that there were more Star Trek series.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

I refuse to corrupt that one. Granted, there is another series and it's really good.

I wish that my noncorruption of the above wish will not be punished.

LT Sandpaw

Granted, I will corrupted it for you. The Star Trek series is an all time hit, however the corporation of the ruining of good movies moved in and say it stole a plot for another movie and fans scream for their money back.

I wish that my mouse would work properly.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Granted, you're pet mouse is now at peak efficiency!

I wish that it would be a white Christmas.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Granted. The world falls into a very pale monochromatic white, and you never see a color again in your life. You are diagnosed with a very rare form of colorblindness.

I wish my desktop image was less overwhelming.

(Right now it's this)

Delthion

(Wow, that's cool!)

Granted, you set it to the blue screen of death so that every time you open it you think it's dieing.

I wish that I had a computer like yours.

MatthiasMan

Granted but your desktop image becomes overwhelming.

I wish this wish wast corrupted.

Rusvul

Granted, you cause a paradox and the universe implodes.

I wish space was bigger than space.

LT Sandpaw

Granted space is already small because it is nothing, therefor smaller then normal space so the space you created is bigger then the infinitely tiny amount of space in space that caused black holes because technically gravity doesn't exist except it does but it isn't matter or anything we can see or touch however it affects us so this space cause's the world to be crushed under the space which is bigger then the original space, which is nothing, sucking everything into It in 3.7 sounds forcing us and everything in the universe a very painful end.

I wish that was less confusing.

Delthion

Granted, you can't say it at all, you know what you want to say but can't find a way to make it understandable.

I wish that I was portrayed as O'Brien instead of Bashir.

Søren

Granted, but you die in the war with Cardassia by some low-life Cardies.
I wish that bannanas were blue,

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Granted, their always sad.

I wish that my new game would get here soon.

LT Sandpaw

Granted but somewhere along the way it got mixed with another game so now a three year old is playing that game while your stuck with Mickey Mouse drawing game.

I wish I had my own skydiving gear.

Delthion

Granted, you go skydiving and the parachute doesn't release. You die.

I wish that I could play the tin whistle very well.

Lady Amber

Granted, you learn to play it so well that you play it all the time, and make everyone deaf.

I wish that I could visit Middle-Earth.