News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Granted, but there are hundreds of people searching for you who want to kill you for your fur coat.

I wish my right ear wasn't coming down with a probable ear infection -- that's three times my ears have been like this, in less than three months.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but your left ear is.

*Little girl voice* I wanna go to Candyland!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SilentSam

Granted, but in Candyland, candy eats people.
I wish that I could conquer Redwall.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but your army is butchered and only one guy is left, and he is killed by The Long Patrol.

I wish I had all the LEGO Pirate sets.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Skyblade

Granted, but you can't take them out of the boxes. Or even open them.

I wish I was having less trouble with breathing during flute playing.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, now you can't breathe.

I wish I had a pair of exploding sunglasses.

Delthion

Granted, but you can never wear them.

I wish that I could stay up longer on this forum.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but you are locked to this forum.

I wish, I wish, with all my heart, that some people on the forum get this reference.

Kitsune

They do. All of them. But now, all everyone talks about is Dragon Tales.

I wish that I could understand why primes occur in pairs.

Skyblade

Granted, but now that's all you understand.

I wish I had all 100s in my classes.

Rainshadow

Granted!  Every bit of homework you have has 100 questions, as well as every quiz and test.  You fail all 100 questions, meaning you get an F for everything you do.

I wish that I could go to the theatre for free for the rest of my life, and that the theatre would still play good films that I'd enjoy.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Dude, I have to give it to you. That was perfect ;D

Granted, but you can't control when you go, so you randomly teleport into the theatre at random times such as the middle of school, rigth before you're about to eat, and 3 AM. And you have to stay there until the film is over.

I wish I spoke Spanish fluently, without losing my tongues in English and Korean.

Rainshadow

Granted!  However, Spanish is now a dead language, as all Spanish-speaking people have started learning other languages and have quit speaking that tongue.  You are officially the only person who can speak Spanish, and no one cares that you can.

(It actually would be kinda fun to randomly pop up at a theatre, especially if I were to teleport to a different one each time.  I mean, yeah, sure, it'd be a pain to get home, but c'mon, it could be an awesome way to travel!)

I wish that healthy food tasted like junk food and comfort food, yet still retained its nutrition and all that good stuff that healthy food gives ya.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

Granted, but because everything tastes like junk food, you think the flavor is common and boring. Then you wish that there was something that tasted different, maybe less sweet.

I wish that I never had writer's block.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Granted!  You've given up writing, so therefore you no longer have writer's block.

I wish that I could picture and convey through words what my fictional universe looks like, and what all the cultures and people living in it are like.