News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Granted, but you're not sick enough to miss whatever it is you want to miss.

I wish I never had to floss.

James Gryphon

Granted, but now your teeth decay so fast that you can watch it happen over a period of hours, so you have to brush them immediately after ingesting or eating anything, no matter how small, and for sugary foods, even between bites. You go through a tube of toothpaste a day, and in spite of your best efforts, you're found to have tons of cavities every time you go to the dentist.

I wish that more members would come on and post.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but they are all spammers and hackers and the mods have to spend years trying to clean them up while all the legit members move to a new redwall forum and never come back. (The person who is in charge of everything, make this never come true plz)

I wish The Mask would stop posting disturbing stuff when you forget to write a wish.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Granted, now everybody else does.

I wish that all the staff and old staff were active.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Granted, but they PM you constantly - excessively constantly, about random topics such as their pets and their dreams. Once, they send you so many PMs at one time that your electronic device freezes and promptly crashes. Then it defies the laws of physics and explodes.

I wish I was a better person.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

Granted, but you didn't describe by what standard you measure better, so you actually become better but it's according to a worldview that's not your own and is contradictory to your current values.

I wish that I could remember my American history lessons.

Delthion

Granted, but everything else becomes a blur so you don't remember were your American history lessons take place!

I wish for an Irish Wolfhound.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Granted, but since you didn't specify, you get one that is dead (That sounds a bit morbid though)

I wish I could play my musical piece faster and still correct.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Granted! You can play "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." amazingly well!

I wish for a house in which I can say: "We have you in the west wing."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Granted! But it collapsed when you opened the door.

I wish I could go to Redwall.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Granted, you go to a house that has a red wall, you stare at it for hours making everyone think that you are insane. You continue staring at it for days until the occupant of the house goes to bed. Upon waking up he finds that you are still staring at the red wall. He calls the police who arrest you, then when being dragged away you become quite vicious and scratch and bite at the officers. THis earns you a longer sentence, but your lawyer (without your approval) pleads insanity. Then you end up in an asylum, where electro-static shock is widely recognized as the cure for all ailments!

I wish to visit Middle-Earth!

Søren

Granted, welcome to the core. The middle of the earth. It's molten rock, so dress light.
I wish bar b que was clean to eat.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Granted, it does not curse or do any unclean things while you are eating it!

I wish that If I Posted Capitals For the Start Of Each Word It Would Be Recognized As The Greatest Idea In The Galaxy! ;D

Søren

Granted, but you make the biggest mistake and take back your idea. Now no one trust you and thinks your stupid.
I wish people weren't so loud when walking down the hallway.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Granted, now you are deaf, but there is a constant throbbing in your head, it is very very very loud! It doesn't stop ever and you cannot sleep at all and eventually die of sleep deprivation.

I wish for a magical prince of fish!