News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Granted; you're awesome, in that you inspire terrible fear in everyone who sees you. The National Guard is deployed to your location, and manages to capture you by throwing a giant burlap bag on top of you, and tying it up. You are ultimately imprisoned in a dark dungeon, where nobody can see you, for the rest of your life.

I wish that I never did anything wrong, whether by commission or omission.
« Subject to editing »

NathanBros

Granted, you can't live on Earth anymore.

I wish don't depend on money.
"I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop whenever I want."
My Mario blog (Portuguese): Jogos do Mario .

Lord Daskar

Granted, you now depend on brake fluid and can't move.

I wish my leg wouldn't go to sleep when I sit on it.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion

Granted! Now whenever you attempt to stand up your leg falls asleep! So instantly and so thoroughly that you collapse the first few times that you stand up. Eventually you amputate because of the leg annoying you so much. Unfortunately, you didn't have money for a good hospital, and you die of gangrene.

I wish for a lampshade!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Granted! Unfortunately, the lampshade is made of asbestos, which you do not notice. You wear it for years, and eventually, the chemicals take their toll on your body. You die at the age of 23.

I wish that I was invincible.

Delthion

Granted you find a potion in an abandoned street that grants you invincibility! Unfortunately, you didn't read all of the side effects. You are plagued with constant pain, grogginess and nausea for the rest of your life. You never die since you are invincible, so you suffer these forever! >:D

I wish that I could impersonate anyone.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Granted, but you can't control who you impersonate. All goes well until you accidentally impersonate a known serial killer, and are shot by the police.

I wish that I could turn invisible.

Kitsune

Granted, but then you can't turn back.

I wish that I was more self-motivated.

Groddil

Granted. You are so self-motivated that you decide to do something. So you invent the cure to every disease known to man. You are hailed as a hero, but there is a catch. The "cure" works by dissolving many of the infected's internal organs over a time period of fifty years. As most of the people on Earth has have the vaccine at some point, including you, the world becomes a desolate wasteland.

I wish that something bad happens to me! >:D

Kitsune

Granted. You log on to one of your most frequented websites, and decided to post in a topic called "Corrupt a Wish II". You decide, instead of wishing for something good, to wish for something bad, so that something good might happen. However, since the game isn't "Reverse the Wish", another website member there decided to corrupt your wish by granting it in a way that made nothing good nor bad happen. So, both your written wish of something bad happening and your unspoken wish of something good happening were corrupted. ;)

I wish I had less homework.

Groddil

* Kit just broke the fifth wall.

Granted! You have no homework. Ever. In order to achieve this, one of Groddil's teachers from Australia migrates to the US and takes over all of your classes. She never gives you any homework, but still gives you detentions every day because you didn't do the homework anyway.

I wish that my last wish was never corrupted.

Matthias720

Granted. You die. It was bad.

I wish for a 12-quart copper bowl.

Groddil

Granted! The 12-quart copper bowl falls off of a nearby building and shatters your skull.

I wish that my next wish will not be corrupted.

Matthias720

Granted, but your next wish never comes.

I wish for worse hearing.

Groddil

Granted. You can't hear at all. Which means that when somebody yells: "Duck.", You just stand still and a large, metal frisbee takes your head off.

Oh look, my next wish:

I wish that I was rich.