News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on March 04, 2019, 04:03:00 AM
Waaa! *horrified face* She doesn't like chocolate! What is this world coming to?!
I don't either ;D

Granted, but I blow it up in your face for Wite.

I wish I had a nonlethal snake

The Witessss

somehow I know you two have some connection

granted, you get a toy snake.

i wish i was warmer right now outside. brrrrr..
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

Granted. your yard is on fire.

I wish I had a super sonic jet.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Tungro

You have a super sonic jet but you fly it and crash and die,

I wish I could understand systems of equations

Sebias of Redwall

Granted. but now you've forgotten the rest of math.

I wish someone would guess the word in Hangman II so that I don't hang.   :D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Granted, they guess it but they keep it to themselves so you still hang.

I wish my computer was not out of room

Sebias of Redwall

Granted, but now it's in your garbage can.

I wish I became a wiz at Grammar.

The Witessss

granted. you are now a failure at everything else

I wish my teacher would be fair.

Sebias of Redwall

Granted, she's fair to you, but now the rest of the class isn't.

I wish Lent passes quickly*

The Witessss

it does, but only in your head and in reality you still have 40 more days to go.

I wish cats were only for target practice, not pets.  >:D (not really, I would never actually do that to an animal, but I really don' like cats..)

Sebias of Redwall

Granted, but they put the cats on your head whenever they target practice with them.

I wish I knew what you guys thought of the new topic that I'm planning to make "The Marriage of TungWite" ;D

The Witessss

granted. we all hate the idea and we won't be on speaking terms anymore.  ;) don't do it.

I wish all cats would vanish from the Earth!!

Sebias of Redwall

granted, but now they're only invisible, not gone.

I wish someone would guess the right word and say it in the Hangman II game. >:( ;)

Tungro

Granted, but they keep it to themselves so you die anyway

I wish my computer would stop crashing for no apparent reason

The Witessss

granted. it's found a reason so it can justify crashing

I wish I could just sleep as much as I want to.