News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

Granted, but it makes messes everywhere and makes your legs bleed.
I wish Sheero would stop pulling off his cone.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: WorshipTiria on May 21, 2021, 07:10:02 PM
Granted, but it makes messes everywhere and makes your legs bleed.
I wish Sheero would stop pulling off his cone.
I mean, there's mosquitoes everywhere, so that won't really make a difference...
Granted, but he's going to knock things down with it instead. (unless he's already doing that.)
I wish this book wasn't so boring.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

What is there to knock over other than the other puppies?
Granted, but doesn't exist.
I wish I could turn into an otter.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Granted, but Vallug Bowbeast kills you.
I wish my ankle would stop hurting.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Yes, but it poofs into non-existance...

I wish...I didn't have to do that one final.
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

(It hurts enough for me to wish it didn't exist, anyways.)
Granted, now you must do twenty-seven of them.
I wish... this book wasn't so boring. It could do with a bit of spicing up.
Long live the RRR!

Tungro

It get's so spicy an acquaintance desperately wants to read it, so they steal it from you - and destroy it when they're done to hide the evidence

I wish I could have one room that I could do anything with

Flib Bigboat

Granted, but whatever you put into it dissappears.
I wish... it wasn't raining so hard.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Granted. You're in a desert that never gets rain.
I wish it was the holidays.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Granted, but nothing exciting happens for the rest of your life.
I wish... I lived in a dessert.

Edit: I was going to fix that typo, but decided to leave it alone because of how funny it looks.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Granted, but you live in a constant   hyper ; crash  cycle.

I wish...I had 16 pages of info already...
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Tungro

Granted, but the 'info' consists of "Myth of the Wehrmacht: A Comparison of Myth Formation and its Functionalization" - which is something I doubt you have the desire to know more about

I wish I could find inspiration

Flib Bigboat

Granted, you now have so much inspiration you go insane and die. (Sorry, that was a little dark... but then, it's nighttime where I live right now.)
I wish... Scratch, Blacktooth, and Splitnose had managed to trail Martin, Dinny and Gonff all the way to Salamandastron. It would be interesting to see what happened to them.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Grated, but they somehow managed to kill them, so no Redwall and no other Redwall books.
I wish that I could type quicker.

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 24, 2021, 10:15:07 PM
I was going to fix that typo, but decided to leave it alone because of how funny it looks.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

You can, but you can only post one word over and over.

I wish I could have an unlimited supply of tea.

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!