News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Granted, but it's because they all fell off.
I wish I could talk to animals.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Granted, but everyone else thinks you're crazy so they put you in an insane asylum.

I wish that I never got to an uncomfortable temperature.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Granted, but now you're in an uncomfortable position when you're trying to sleep

I wish the book The Lucky One will have a good ending
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Granted, now it has a really bad story line.

I wish that tonight would come faster.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Granted, but it comes so fast that you faint.
I wish my yoyo wasn't broken.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Granted, but now you can't remember how to use it.

I wish that I could be in the chocolate garden room in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Redwallfan7

Granted, but the chocolate has salt in it

I wish that my future animal fan fics will turn out good
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

TaggHero

Granted, but no one knows about them.

I wish I didn't have to clean.
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Redwallfan7

granted, but now you have longer hours at work

I wish that I could pet an otter

TaggHero

Granted, but it rushes away quickly and splashes you in its haste.

I wish I could sing, and well at that.
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Redwallfan7

Granted, but now you can't dance well

I wish I had a smoothie maker or a soda maker

TaggHero

Granted, but the cord's too short to put it any place convenient.

I wish there was an easier way to get rid of dust.

Rainshadow

Granted, you ate it.

I wish that I could sing, dance and play instruments well.

TaggHero

Granted, you can now play the kazoo, the accordian, and the air guitar better than anyone, you know the polka and the funky chicken, and can do a perfect imitation of Justin Beiber.

I wish I had a comfy pillow.

Tiria Wildlough

Granted, but it's a whoopee cushion.
I wish I didn't have to get off now.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.