Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Granted but it eats everything you own

I wish I was better at Angry Birds

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

TaggHero

Granted, but you now are very bad at Scrabble.

I wish that I could jump really high.
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Redwallfan7

Granted, but you hurt yourself while jumping from your favorite place

I wish I could go to any place in the world physically with just a snap of my fingers
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

TaggHero

Granted, but it still costs as much as a plane ticket.

I wish that I could read minds.
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Redwallfan7

Granted, but you regret it later when you find out they're thinking bad things about you

I wish there would be less spiders where I'm going for vacation.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

granted, but then you find out that your previous location has googleplex, so the lessening of the spider made it google.

I wish that someone would wish for a ferret again.

TaggHero

Granted, but it's a stuffed one.

I wish I had a ferret.

WarriorOfMossflower

Granted. But it has a weapon and you can't touch it.

I wish the Mr. Roboto song would get out of my head.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

TaggHero

Granted, but Boyfriend by Beiber is its replacement.

I wish that there were more hours in the day.

Redwallfan7

Granted, but you can't do your favorite things in that whole time period

I wish I could meet author Nicholas Sparks

TaggHero

Granted, but it's not THE Nicholas Sparks.

I wish that I could move faster.

Skyblade

Granted, but each time you try to run you end up on the other side of the world

I wish this computer wasn't so slow

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

TaggHero

Granted, but the internet's still slow.

I wish that I could sleep for another hour or two.

Rainshadow

Granted, but when you wake up you realize that you are late for something really important.

I wish that I could watch Transformers: Dark of the Moon again.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Granted, but the sound is off, and your remote is broken

I wish that the smiley icons would stop blinking on my iPad