2 (18.2%)
Battle at Bladegrass.
1 (9.1%)
Survival of the Fitist
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Troy Troodon

Trenches:
A trench war! sorta the same scenario as "All Quit On The Western Front" thou I haven't much of a full plot for that yet.

Around the Alps:
Camps on the oposite of these snow foot hills similar to the hills at switzerland... We have Goats. Yes and Chocolate. (And no it is not based off Hannibal's battles)

Ranger's Crossroads:
Remember Ithillien from the LOTR, and the scenario in the game Battle for Middle Earth? Well it's sorta that scenario, where the rangers fend off against the vermin utilizing this vallery of greenary for their invasion paths as well as their resource.

Battle at Bladgrass:
And empty field wrote of petrified grass, a bloddy battle, between army and army. plots are expanded, motivations are revealed, and all hell will break loose. (And this isn't even the biggest battle I've planned yet)

Survival:

Seperated from their kind during a disater, Redwallers and some vermin (Including King Harrie) are forced to find their way back together. Secrets are exposed, backstories are told, Readwall RP'ing will never be the same. (Then again I could be wrong)
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.