News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Hunger Games discussion

Started by BrookSkimmer, March 23, 2012, 11:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

ok i'll calm down but WHOO YA BOO SUCK'S TO YOU YOU SUCKERS  I still don't like it and I am never going on this topic again SO THERE

I am sorry now  :'(
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

SpiderMonkey

Quote from: Dannflor on August 25, 2012, 10:15:06 PM
ok i'll calm down but WHOO YA BOO SUCK'S TO YOU YOU SUCKERS  I still don't like it and I am never going on this topic again SO THERE

Not to be rude, but really you didn't calm down at all.  This discussion is for people who actally have something important to say, not pointless ranting. It's kind of rude to call a large percentage of our population "suckers".

Redwallfan7

Dann, please don't act like that. If others love it, so be it. We all have our thing. For example,  I'm not that crazy about the t.v show Project Runway, yet I still watch it on ocasion with my sister to support what she likes. She loves that show.  We can all agree to disagree here.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

ok i'll calm down but WHOO YA BOO SUCK'S TO YOU YOU SUCKERS  I still don't like it and I am never going on this topic again SO THERE

Um, if you don't like the Hunger Games then why are you on the Hunger Games topic?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflor

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 25, 2012, 10:23:23 PM

Um, if you don't like the Hunger Games then why are you on the Hunger Games topic?
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 25, 2012, 10:22:12 PM
Dann, please don't act like that. If others love it, so be it. We all have our thing. For example,  I'm not that crazy about the t.v show Project Runway, yet I still watch it on ocasion with my sister to support what she likes. She loves that show.  We can all agree to disagree here.
Number One I accidentally pressed it and I thought it was a different thing until I saw the word hunger games
    Number two Yeah you are Totally right so back on the ball I say wot wot

SpiderMonkey

Quote from: Dannflor on August 25, 2012, 10:26:30 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on August 25, 2012, 10:23:23 PM

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 25, 2012, 10:22:12 PM
Number One I accidentally pressed it and I thought it was a different thing until I saw the word hunger games
    Number two Yeah you are Totally right so back on the ball I say wot wot

Well, this time you purposely viewed, and posted. You said you weren't ever going to view this again.

Dannflor

I am sorry for what I said to you Spidermonkey  :-\

SpiderMonkey

I've lost all respect for you. Just because you don't like the Hunger Games doesn't mean you have to be bratty about it.  That was unnecessary, and you should be very ashamed of yourself.

Dannflor

I am so ashamed  :-[

Redwallfan7

Quote from: SpiderMonkey on August 25, 2012, 10:40:24 PM
I've lost all respect for you. Just because you don't like the Hunger Games doesn't mean you have to be bratty about it.  That was unnecessary, and you should be very ashamed of yourself.
I agree with SpiderMonkey.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SpiderMonkey

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 25, 2012, 10:43:02 PM
Quote from: SpiderMonkey on August 25, 2012, 10:40:24 PM
I agree with SpiderMonkey.

*goes back into regular jokey self* well, that's the first time anybody's said that!

gorath

Dannflor, no bad mouthing. I have a problem with Hunger Games, though, and I will not post here again. Dannflor, enough.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

UNKN0WN

QuoteFirst I'm gonna barf then I'm gonna have a high fever every time I think of you spidermonkey your on to me uggh that is gross

Dannflor, is something wrong?  This doesn't seem like you.

SpiderMonkey

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on August 26, 2012, 12:01:10 AM
Dannflor, is something wrong?  This doesn't seem like you.

There are two dannflors on these forums, you may be getting them mixed up.

(The other one is danflorreguba)

Flandor

Dannflor, you ought to be ashamed.  That's no way to speak to anyone.  I'd stop now before you get into real trouble with a mod.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer