it's not that good
1 (7.7%)
It's more than totally awesome!!!!!
1 (7.7%)
I can't decide!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: What girls? Are you in the mountain now?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Troy Troodon

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 12, 2012, 03:28:51 AM
OOC: What girls? Are you in the mountain now?

OOC: Dooh.... nevermind

Kakerot continues climbing.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: uuuhhhggg, YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN! there are entrances and exits. STOP! I want you to PM chat with me, I'm gonna quiz you on Redwall, and see if you can do this!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Troy Troodon

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 12, 2012, 03:38:05 AM
OOC: uuuhhhggg, YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN! there are entrances and exits. STOP! I want you to PM chat with me, I'm gonna quiz you on Redwall, and see if you can do this!

Ugh, okay.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Okay, I'm just gonna RP Redwall creatures at random, if that's okay, oh and... You two are funny.  :D

BIC: At Redwall Abbey, a young tawny colored dormouse clothed in an ivory cloak leaned against the wall of Great Hall. She gazed up at the Great Tapestry, Martin's heroic figure calmly watching his Abbey.
"Helloooo! Fauve, 'tis almost time for breakfast!" Fauve turned and saw a fat male hedgehog stumbling toward her.
"Whoa, slow down Hairo!" Fauve laughed and held out a paw to steady Hairo. The Cellerhog's cord around his habit was tied at the very ends, and his face was red from the run.
"Oh, alright. I'll be there soon, just give me a minuet." Fauve said quietly.
After Hairo left, the pretty dormouse began speaking to Martin.
"Oh, Martin... There have been seasons of plenty since before I was born. I feel like, like something bad could happen, anywhere really, not just at Redwall. Oh, I have to go eat breakfast before the Dibbuns wake up!"
Fauve shouted as she ran down the hall and into slid into a chair, waiting to eat.
______
Meanwhile, Coraka had left out warm bread filled with nuts and fruit, and apple and blackberry cordial for Ashe before heading into the forest to pick the morning herbs.

Though large, the raccoon was still young and she was awed by the beautiful morning. Sunlught penetrated treetops and bathed the forest floor with warmth. Birds sung beautifully, and Coraka felt completely at ease. She was relaxed, and with that she didn't see the pairs of eyes watching her every move.....
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

FOX
Strunga Axewielder walked up to Fellam and did a quick half-bow, "The wheels are all in place, the rudders are being put on, but the steering gable is proving difficult. We are still working on the insides of the gable capt.. General!"

SQUIRREL
Ashe took a quick swig from the cordial, and grabbed a slice of the bread... For reasons on known to him, he was in quite the hurry. As he approached Coraka's location he stopped suddenly *sniff*, the herbs in the area were hiding it pretty well, the squirrel couldn't quite make it out, he dropped down and strung his bow.....waiting...

Troy Troodon

OOC: Remind me, we are on the mountain "Salamandastron" and by mountain you mean volcano? And that is where My character is...?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: We of the Long Patrol (including you and me) are at Salamandastron which USED to be a volcano, it's inactive now, it has been turned into a castle pretty much. 

Wisteria Wild Cat

Coraka let out a fearsome roar as a gang of mixed-up vermin surrounded her, wielding an array of ugly weapons.
"Gerup- ack hehehe!" An ugly weasel gurgled a laugh and thrust an spear at Coraka. "Look at-da funny badger-dog! It make's a good eatin' I tinks!" He continued.
Coraka growled. "Why attack a defenseless creature like me? This forest is not yours!"  
Suddenly the vermin charged and Coraka fell, unprepared, under the mass of vermin.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe ran, roaring at the vermin, "Hey! You cowardly pieces of slime!*Phoot!*(that was a arrow going through one of them) Why don't you try fighting someone who's ready for ya'! *thhfffft!*

Wisteria Wild Cat

Coraka stood up, a dead vermin on each of her claws, she quickly shook them off and snapped a ferret in half. "Ashe! How did you like *Vermin screeches as his head is popped off* the breakfast? I know it wasn't much, sorry 'bout that! *Crushes a stoat with her footpaw* I figured we'd have a big lunch at the Abbey!"
Coraka winced a rat stabbed her right arm with a small knife, then she whirled and kicked him, his face flattening.

Dannflower Reguba

*runs up and stabs fox with dirk* "It was just fine, I wanted *whirls around with foot and faceplants a rat* to get goin' any way!" *ducks axe, grabs it, spins and chops weasel's shoulder off*

OOC: You scared me there for a minute... Thought you were goin' ta kill yerself again!

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Aye! Seems these vermin * Smashes two rat's skills together* won't back down!" Coraka said as she nimbly climbed up a tree. Quickly, she struck stone on stone from her pouch, and the old, dead tree was soon in flames. "There are more of 'em Ashe! Follow me and we can get away! Don't worry about the forest now, the tree will burn and nothing else will. I promise, now come on!"
Coraka led the way through the forest at a fast pace, and soon Redwall was in sight.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was right beside her, "whoa. It's so huge!" Was all the squirrel could say as the abbey loomed up.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Somebeast open the gate, quick! There are vermin on our tail!" Coraka shouted.