"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

What did you do today?

Started by winifred, March 28, 2012, 05:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winifred

Simple ;D
What did you do today?
I went to latin and grammar class so far.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Nightfire

Did school...got irritated...went to pet therapy at the animal shelter...put a cat on a leash and walking it around the nursing home...came home...ate two apples and a sandwich...got on my computer...entered the Redwall Forum and scared a few dozen weasels.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Caught the bus to school, came home from school, bought a song on iTunes and will soon be doing a whole heap of homework.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Listened to The Coast of Galicia on repeat (;D), played violin, and published a new story on Fanfiction.net. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Robert

Today I watched Mr.Bean on Youtube and I laughed on 9gag.com  :D
Win For Redwall!!!

rakkety tam

well got late cause my mom left me at the house for the day got up at like 11 awsome went got an apple got on astro empires and redwall forum then began hoping my dagger set would come today
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Woke up...got coffee...bugged my sister....pet the cat....yelled at the dog....got on computer.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

woke up, tossed the cat out of my room (pet mice), ate breakfast listened to some music and got on the forum
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

Woke up, dog licked my face, had breakfast and go on a school trip for three days (I'm about to set off :D )

DanielofRedwall

Woke up, received a whole heap of homework, came home, went to a music shop but in the end didn't buy anything, went to youth group, stayed up watching the Aussie Rules and will soon be going to bed.

redwallgurl

woke up at 830...got ready with my frined for her soccer game...had breakfeast in her car.. watched her game in the freezing cold rain... went to her sisters game but got ice cream first... didnt watch her sisters game and explored the woods... went back to my friends apartment...got everything ready from the sleepover...mom picked me up and went shoe shopping... then came home and unlosded dishwasher and walked teh dog... then went to my other friends house... then had dinner... then went on the forum
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

I saw the movie War Horse with my mom.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Was it good? I'd like to see it.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

I cleaned out the garage, worked out (pullups, bench press, squats, and running today), and called my grandma. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

DanielofRedwall

Went to church, came home and since then I've been doing a whole heap of homework. I'm having a quick break from it at the moment.