News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What did you do today?

Started by winifred, March 28, 2012, 05:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Skyblade

School, and it was overall good! Also, today being my birthday was a big plus! ;D

I have a lot of work to do now, and don't expect to sleep any earlier than midnight, so I'm using the forums to force myself awake.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Among other things, I did some stupid stuff. I made a video of my listening to Lifted Up (1985), by Passion Pit in my earbuds. I was mouthing the words, then I'll overlay the song to where I'm lip syncing the words. Stupid stuff, but at least now it look like I can sing.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

I haven't done anything noteworthy so far today except read some fanfics and post my first original story to FictionPress.  (It's this kind of lame story about the Titanic (NOT the movie) I wrote for a contest when I was twelve. :P)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on August 25, 2015, 01:45:17 AM
One word... School...

Chum that's three words,

Reading Writing and arithmetic.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Mhera

School, chores, met up with some friends, and went for a run. Also listened to a lot of music. Since my brain is dead right now, but I'm too caffeinated to actually be tired, I'll probably meander the forums for awhile for the purpose of procrastinating, and then attempt to think of doing something productive for the next three hours :P

Skyblade

Good day at school. Also, I'm UNBELIVABLY grateful about my AP and IB test scores, which I barely found out.

For reasons I still ponder, coming on the forums has been bringing my mood down. A break is probably in need.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 25, 2015, 06:50:57 PM
I haven't done anything noteworthy so far today except read some fanfics and post my first original story to FictionPress.  (It's this kind of lame story about the Titanic (NOT the movie) I wrote for a contest when I was twelve. :P)

I didn't really sense a Christian theme to it, apart from heaven, but most religions have that.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 27, 2015, 11:09:33 PM
I went to logic class.

What's that?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

We just read through The Art of Argument (it's a logic book) with some friends and met at a library to discuss it.

Banya

After work, I completed the souvenir shopping that I've managed to avoid doing all summer.  This was not a fun day.

Hickory

Quote from: Banya on August 28, 2015, 12:44:46 AM
After work, I completed the souvenir shopping that I've managed to avoid doing all summer.  This was not a fun day.
Hmm. Well. I hate that too.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

I Pledged the heck out of my room.

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

I went to the science museum.